So a forum regular and a Hearthstone card designer walk into a bar

Out comes a new card based on the regular. What card are you?

Brother Roga
6 Mana Legendary Druid Minion
Choose One - Summon a Treant with stats equal to the amount of spells you have in your hand; or Your next spell this turn casts twice.

So that’s what was trapped in that amber all those years…

Let’s see what you guys can come up with.

How do you justify that? I mean if this is based on your forum activity I must be missing something

Didn’t feel right to use my username so instead have something based on my profile pic because i do tend to greatly annoy my friends when they challenge me

Also i now declare this a Paladin class card, just dont mind the fact its been made to look like a neutral card

I fear no minion. But that… thing … it scares me.

2 Likes

Is that a tf2 reference?

1 Like

Yes it is and im happy someone got the reference

1 Like

Ill never forget that pyro trailer :smiley:

1 Like

I based it more on my favored class (If I really had to choose a “main”, it would be druid. Always has been.) and a core mechanic of theirs. Choose One was always fascinating to me and obviously Saviors of Uldum made me very happy.

The flavor text is based on my pfp.
And hey, like we both said, the cards don’t really have to be balanced for the sake of this thread (Though I do consider mine salvageable at the very least)

Allow me to take on you (take you on)

So that’s what was trapped in that amber all those years…

2 Likes

I have you know mine is Perfectly balanced

And mine was also based on favored class, neutral, best class of the game XD
Alright jokes aside, this was just based of how i play against some friends as i use an “annoy-o” deck which i have managed to fill my board up with annoy-o

I have another one inspired by one of you, it’s kinda obvious for me by who it is, but I’m wandering if you’d know who that person is. This isn’t official tho, it’s no longer the case with him :laughing:

Half of what he does he does wrong, but he’s learning…

Damn i hope thats not Me…

But the flavour text is really cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am beginning to think that should be a paladin class card rather than neutral. The thought of that in Token Druid is making me feel sick.
Okay… :smiling_imp:
:boom::boom::boom: MY TURN! :boom::boom::boom:
(My first attempt, may post alternate ideas.)
”Chaos Comedy?” (May change the name)
Legendary Warlock Minion, 10-mana 8/12 Demon
At the end of your turn, add a random card to your hand.
It could be LITERALLY ANYTHING!

What sort of madness is this!?
*MINE. ALL MINE.

It started to appear everywhere, IT’S EVERYWHERE!

another inspired card

1 Like

member when you first came to the forums and papa Sheercold, grandpa Azra and Auntie Ixnay helped you with your decks?
Those were the days hahaha

You’re far from that monkey now but it is the card is a product of my memory of you starting to smork and that memory of when Azra told me in a bad match-up “Go all face” me:“really? …ok…” Azra:“Oh…he had lethal on board…nvm”

btw the picture is from A Space Odyssey, just look at the scene if you didn’t know it already, it fits so well with the card XD

I knew it xD

Not sure if i should be offended by the monkey but mukula is my Profile…

Ill let you have this one but im watching you…

Never saw that movie btw but i will eventuelly

I only know the monkey part, it’s widely famous, look for it, and the monkey in the scene is a player learning to smork, I remember when I started my only win condition was my opponents conceding cause I always value traded and stuff… that’s the awakening I had, btw all aggro players are apes. HS facts.

Rez Priest Counter…
Warlock Synergies…
Can’t really get rid of it…
Beholder-like Design…
(Not an actual beholder btw, it’s a Gauth)
Now who could THIS possibly be? :thinking:

Update: Yea, that seems like me. Except the card art. Gauths just aren’t as cool as true beholders…

I did think after posting it i should have made it paladin as he is the annoy-o class (i dont have sir annoy-o but i really want him without going broke) and the thought of rouges shuffleing 10+ copies of it in their deck sound horrible.
So i say that card is a paladin card! i wont update the image tho cause lazyness

1 Like

”Phillybear”
Legendary Warlock Minion
9-mana 3/15
Battlecry:
Shuffle 3 Felhound Portals into your deck.
Deathrattle: If you have drawn a Felhound Portal this game, replace your hero with Lord Jaraxxus.
”You’ll face Jarraxxus! In a few turns, just bear with me…”

1 Like

Mine would be a card that could mind control those with weak attack arguments…hey wait a minute :grin: