Stuck in a battleground game

I just lost a game in the battleground mode and the game does not let me out to the lobby. The concede button does not let me out and when i restart the game im resumed into this game that is clearly finished.

So how do I plaay <3?

1 Like

Hello Dlunda,

This usually happens when there is a connection issue on your side basically your client cannot keep a stable connection which would move you out of the battleground once the match is resumed. So first try to troubleshoot your connection to the game and then restart Hearthstone.

If the problem persists and you are sure is not related to your connection it is very important that you report this as a bug to the developers as soon as possible making a new post in this forum section.

Hi there - I’m having the exact same issue. Locked in an ended BG and reconnecting to it whenever I log in even on other devices. Did you ever get a resolution?

Thanks,

James

Same problem here; keep getting put into the same dead lobby even when I have tried closing bnet, closing HS, “Scan & Repair” HS, Launch from mobile, launch from mobile with just WiFi, launch from mobile with just cellular, reset router.

Please help!