Stuck in game after win

After I win, the game is stuck as the fireworks pop and colours go a bit grey. The hero portrait does not appear and nothing happens by just clicking anywhere on screen. So I have to leave game and log in again in order to play a new game. Have not tested other classes than Druid. Pc specs are windows 10, i5 8400, gpu 1070ti. Never had any issues of any kind before.

4 Likes

Same here. Game gets stuck on the fireworks. It needs to be shut down and restarted.

2 Likes

Same here - annoying AF, Naga Mage so class does not matter

1 Like

I also have this issue :frowning:

Same here, I got Win10 and a Ryzon3 + AMD graphics card.

Are you all playing Mage - seems to only happen to me when i win a game with Mage

Same here happens not only with a mage also with Rogue and Warrior. Very annoying.

So after making a ticket and trying different things my self also, I solved the issue! I havent played the game quite a while, when achievements were not in game. So I was wondering today why the hell I did not have golden hero portraits which I remember I had and found out that, now I had to claim them through the achievements tab. So after I did that the problem was fixed XD!!! I win and then I can continue the game as I should.