Stuttering And Frame Drops

So, it appears stuttering and frame drops are a thing in the game once again.I started experiencing it this month, June 2019 and the game is actually unplayable, when i try to play a card the game freezes and stutters the whole time.I asked for help at technical support and live chat but they didn’t find a problem in files and i did everything to check the game.

In conclusion, if you are experiencing this problem i recommend you do what i did.The problem is the Windows Defender.I disabled it and the game runs smoothly again!

Now, i’m not quite sure why this happens and as i see not many people are experiencing this, but it actually works.In fact i enabled Windows defender again after a couple of hours and the game was still running like butter, was about time too.

I would like blizzard to try fixing this if possible and investigate why the crash happens between windows and hearthstone.

I hope for less problems and bugs, thank you.

Thank you for updating your thread MrParias, glad to hear the issue is resolved. Should you have the same type of issue again, please follow the steps of our Hearthstone Lockups and Crash Errors support article, including the advanced steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut