The game crashed. the game crashed the crash report folder named next to game executable

Hello all!
I want to share to my pain!
One day, I wanted to play a game, but get an error.
I read information on the Internet, how to fix it, but could not find anything.

then I write to the technical support to help me connect to the game.
I do not know how to describe it, but my pain and anger have no limits!

I pass all the information that was needed to “supporting”

and get a ticket #65957756

but the support did not study my mistake or decoding they made me do stupid actions.

for example, install another driver for your video card. You have outdated windows and so on …

I tell them why I need to do this if all other applications work with this software! only hearthstone does not work! The problem is in this application and you need to study the code to make accurate tests! but they do not listen to me and claim that you need to install a new Windows!

I did not continue to dry them and perform idiotic support tasks!
It took several days to talk support, but that didn’t change anything!

I do not understand who works there? What are they needed for? They are absolutely useless!

I decided to understand myself without the support of the Blizzard game!
I assumed that the error code is related to 2D graphics and to do all the actions with the processor drivers, but this did not help.

Then I decided to close all applications in the tray.
And a miracle! I was able to enter the game!
It turned out that prevented the application ASUS Sonic Radar.

I wrote this post to help other gamers who could not find understanding and help from the support of Blizzard!

I’m happy to hear that helped out, and you can enjoy Hearthstone again. I do want to point out that the step to close background applications is one of the first steps you would have been asked to go through, as is part of the Hearthstone Lockups and Crash Errors support article.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

MAN! no need to go through all the instructions!
it’s stupid, the brain has to work!

It is necessary to study the code or error logs and do the necessary actions.

And they told me to make a roulette, fortune telling, carousel …
Good thing I could find the problem myself.

Blizzard support should include professionals who know their product well and what to do when there is a problem.

Why didn’t a problem arise in the Starcraft 2 game or the overwatch or Quake 5 champion?
Because they are well made!

So it hearthstone must have Hi-end! and big like his support! but which is not at all. :sleepy::tired_face::triumph: