The game crashes when opponent plays wheel of Yogg-Saron

All in the title. I’ve had several encounters where my opponents get to play Yogg and the wheel appears onscreen, spins, stops and the game freezes. No animation after that and impossible to interact. Anyone else? Please fix it as it’s very frustrating.

11 Likes

The same thing happened to me twice in a row just now, lovely

This happened to me as well. Was not possible to relaunch & reconnect HS either. Samsung S9 Android 9

Same here - Nokia 7 plus Android 10

Same happend to me, playing via battlenet hearthstone app on windows 7 laptop. It spun and froze on the skull looking thing. The wheel animation is in foreground and the game is locked up. I am able to move the mouse around and toggle card overview animations but cannot interact with anything. There is no fuse timer. It’s locked up. Huge coding error.

Same here. Windows 10

Hey there,

Thanks for the heads up everyone!

We’re aware of this issue and working on a fix.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Same here on Windows 10. Restarting the client helps me to reconnect and continue the game.

Same here on Windows 10. However, when I restarted (within 1 minute) the game was over and it counted as a loss. /sadface

Same here, both iOS and Windows 10.

If you realize it freezed, force close the app and restart it. If the outcome of the wheel did not kill you or your opponent, you will be able to continue the game.

Otherwise it will count the win or loss, depending on the outcome.

“freezed” :smiley:

Whatever…

Happened to me aswell, multiple times. latest in duels. I am serious when i say i want compensation for this, because it caused me to lose the game

yes opponent is being garbage and waiting on a stall. rope is inactive when wheel is up.

Same here, third time today. Core-X 3, Android 8.
Please fix it

Same thing - iPhone 11 - no problems until Yogg wheel and then crashed.

6 days since the blue posted on this and no update. Blizz please tell your devs to stop cleaning their ears with paperclips…

I also encountered this within a day or two after having it used against me. It was unfortunately the first time it was used, so I didn’t even get to see the effect. I believe it was the skull, which I read on another forum a lot of people had happen for it to crash.

I honestly don’t care if this happened in casual play, or possibly even ranked play at times. But this was annoyingly the last life for me in a duels run I used a ticket for. I’ve never got further than 9 wins in anything, so it was a disappointment when this stopped me. I haven’t seen it happen in the 10 times since, so I don’t know if that means it’s already fixed.