"The selected deck is not valid for this game mode"

I have tried playing on solo adventures and online play but was the given the title issue. I tried using an auto-made deck, removing any potential unplayable cards but am not sure what these are as the game doesn’t tell me. Have also tried scanning and repairing the game with no avail.

I have also considered reinstalling but it says it will remove game files and am not sure if that includes my current progress/card collection etc.

Is this a game issue or is there something I’m missing here? thanks.

normally re-creating deck helps, had some issue several times after patches in the past

Indeed sometimes its a case of a card being changed or no longer available that has remained in the deck. Ineligible cards should be highlighted in red however but sometimes even just removing a card and adding it back in can solve the issue.

As for your other point, progress and collection is saved on an account level so reinstalling the game won’t affect that. This also means you can move between the PC version of the game and the mobile version seamlessly :slight_smile:

I’m having trouble with this, none of my cards are wild and I have remade my decks - still have the issue. Also my ranked icon is missing

I too am having this issue and it is becoming increasingly annoying. No cards are highlighted red and I have recreated the deck 3 times to try and fix the issue, as well as restarting etc. any other ideas?

I am having issues with this. First off the deck had 30 cards but it told me it had 53. So I deleted and tried again this time i could save the deck but it wont let me play with it. Same error over and over again whether I am trying wild or standard. Must be a bug as I just patched.

I think you have introduced a bug. I have the same issue

The same with me. Played one game and after losing went to another but couldnt play because that message pop up. Lost 150 gold that ive waited for two days to mine because of the new system that blizzard introduced