Unable to enter the game

Hello,
Since the last night, I can’t log in on my PC. When I click on the PLAY button, it goes to the loading screen and stays like that forever. In the end, I got the CLOSED screen and to restart HS. Does anyone have this issue?

yeah, something similar started to happen to my account today.

I also tried to get into my collection, and on all of my existing deck lists i was missing all the basic cards, and when i copied a deck code from outside the game and went back to it, it said that that hero is still locked, as if this was a totally new profile…

i was playing completely fine this morning (Oct 12th), but then later today this started.

edit (a few minuted later): seems the issue is fixed for me.

I have the same problem as Alexxia, from about the same time, only it got worse over time. It 's a week now I can’t start the game, however many times that I 'll restart hs, battle.net or even my pc (windows 10), the problem now remains. Will someone please respond?

1 Like

Hey greyProphet,

It seems you accidentally resurrected a rather old thread, which can lead to some confusion. As for the problems you’re having, you can find more info and steps to try over in this article: Hearthstone Stuck on Title Screen.

If you’re still having issues, please go ahead and start a new thread and include details about all the steps you’ve tried so far, as well as your system files.

You can share links in your post as Preformatted text by highlighting your link and clicking the </> icon or writing the link between ``. To share files with us, you can use a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive.