Unable to update on IOS

I have a problem playing HS on my Ipad.
The game says “Hearthstone has been updated! Please download latest version”
But in App Store there is no update.
I have tried to reinstall the game but same result.
I have also tried connect thru hotspot Wifi and mobile but no success.
I am on vacation on Cyprus.

Please help.

Blizzard are waiting for Apple to approve the update. Timescale: Unknown

Same problem here. No new update version on Appstore.

I’m having this exact problem too. It’s ridiculous. Apple needs to get themselves in gear. I’ve almost completely lost faith in them and this might just be the last straw.

Having the same issue. On both my iPhone and iPad I’ve cleared my cache, deleted and reinstalled, tried tethering and still not working.

As a side point, I’ve also been suffering from the disconnect issues detailed elsewhere on these forums with my iPad. I’ve been playing Hearthstone almost non-stop since release and for the first time, as of the last month I am not a happy customer. As of today, with these further issues, my unhappiness has turned into anger.

Please fix these issues so I can actually play the game I put so much time and money into. I don’t play games to feel unhappy and angry at technical disasters so I’m considering quitting.

Same issue. Really is embarrassing at this point, especially when they haven’t even addressed there is an issue.

Blizz just doesn’t give a flying F about their iOS customers. Took them more than a year to support iPhone X resolution, just a few days before the official Apple deadline when all new apps should support the new models. Then current iPad bug that rendered the game close to unplayable for 1,5 months, now this.

Update just hit the app store

There’s an update for iPhone which works. Still waiting for an update on iPad. Assuming (and hoping) the delay is because there’s a fix on the way for the iPad disconnect bug…

No update on EU servers

Now its available on EU servers as well