Warlock is too handicapped

You know in some old pvp games, when you were matched with an opponent which should totally trash you hands down, even if the player does a complete faceroll… they called that “handicapped”.

The warlock is handicapped against almost all other heros. Especially hunter.

Warlock should either never be matched against a hunter, or the warlock’s hero power should change to something else… such as deal 2 damage to the hunter and draw a card.

Honestly, your take on a warlock that they should destroy themselves and throw all of their cards away is ridiculous. Unless you have all of the best warlock cards, and never play any “discard” cards… and never use your hero power, you don’t have much chance of winning against any other hero, if they have just some of the top cards.

This is true for standard mode and even more true for wild.

The design is too centred around self destruction for it to be sustainable in play. It needs to be dialled back a lot to be realistic against the other classes.

I don’t want people replying telling me crap like “you just need to build a better deck” or whatever. I have played the game on and off for years and it has always been the same.

I am just here to leave this opinion and i hope that other people who would like to play the warlock and actually win sometimes will eventually come here and state the same opinion - enough for blizzard to stop making this class the most laughable.