What sort of bug/crash is this?

Since I am not allowed to post links, I will try my best to describe the crash (or bug or whatsoever)
Wild format: Rogue (me) vs Druid (opponent)
Druid played the new quest on turn 1. All is good, at turn 10 I played kun and the 1 mana “spend all your mana and gain +1/+1 for each crystal spent” druid minion. Druid played Kun and raven idol and from that moment on my game froze leaving me in some numb state where I saw his raven idol floating above the board and my opponent making his moves. This all went on without me seeing any effect of this on the board state. My internet connection was and still is stable, I have checked system log and nothing happened at the time of the crash. So what actually happened?

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!