All the Free Rotation heroes are missing

Hello.

Basically, I am trying to play in “Quick Match” mode, and in the hero selection screen, there are no “Free Rotation” heroes available for me to play with or select, not a single one. I am talking about the ones with a small green icon at the corner of the portrait. I was planning to level up those because I have boost, but it expires in like 36 hrs.

The only heroes I can select and play with are the ones that I own (that I have purchased with coins or otherwise).

What I have tried so far is to use the Battle.net launcher app to “Scan and Repair”, as well as deleting my Battle.net cache folder, as explained in this article:

Neither of these methods fixed the problem, so I am hoping you could help me out.

Cheers, and looking forward to your reply.

11 Likes

I asked in general chat inside the game and other players are experiencing similiar issues, including me. I tried the suggestion in this article as well and it did not work for me neither.

3 Likes

Same here and a friend of mine is experiencing this issue too.

im experiencing the same issue

i have the same issue

Not sure if this is relevant, but I just remembered that there was a power outage yesterday, which means I was disconnected from the game in the middle of the match, and I haven’t logged in back until today, only to see the heroes missing.

So basically I am speculating that leaving the game in a disconnected state might be the determining factor here, although it might also be a pure coincidence.

This is taking disgustingly long to fix. Honestly.

2 Likes

I have same problem since yesterday. This is too annoying because my owned heroes aren’t enough to queue ranked. I do have experience with them but I don’t own them. Can only play quick match with my few heroes since yesterday and I am sick of QM

Edit: I tried clearing cache folder which didn’t work. Then I actually tried to buy hero bundle but there is another bug there , too. Apparently that bug is a common one so there were a lot of “solutions” but none of them worked for me.
Funny thing is I have to use Linux for work so I dual boot into windows just for this game but even in windows there are bugs everywhere.

Yeah, I have same problem here. Still. It’s been 24 hours.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reports everyone!

We’re aware of the issue and the investigation is ongoing.

To find the latest info and updates you may want to keep an eye on the US thread as well here:

Thanks for your patience while we look into this further and feel free to post any additional info or changes you may notice in the meantime!

2 Likes

I just logged in today and it appears that the problem has been fixed on my end, hopefully for the rest of the folks out there too.

Thanks for you help, Tyrskorn!

Thanks for the follow-up, decho!

Anyone else been able to give this another try more recently?

Hello!

At this moment after login on HOTS eu server for my account:

1.No boosters but i had them about 3 month till expire last time cos bought 360 days last year winter
2.No heroes beside free but i had all of them(except lucio) bought
3.Collection is empty aswell - no skins, flags, graffiti ets. (had 90-95% of all items, all flags, graffiti, 90% of portraits, approx 90% of all skins in game, same about mounts).
Hope it can be fixed.

it has been solved now,i guess maybe the weekly maintaince results in the unstableness of the server?