Annoying old bugs that I encounter every week

1. I can’t disable camera follow. Sometimes I enable the camera follow accidentally. Pressing the hotkey or unticking the option in settings is not disabling camera follow. I’m supposed to close the game.

2. In the middle of the match, the game slightly freezes, but I’m reconnecting 2-5 seconds later.
    Afterwards, it keeps making me move towards a certain direction. So far either north or west. Even when I am not pressing any key binds.
    It’s annoying because its hard to aim, and also in order to move a certain direction I will need to keep holding the mouse. To fix this, I’m supposed to close the game.

3. Entered a game with a different Hero than the one I selected. Yesterday I selected Mephisto and I played TLV. At least I won.

4. I can’t join / enable the party and team voice (in my case, after losing the connection during a match).

5. The position of a Hero’s Target Info Panel also NEVER remembers its location correctly and is always moved off by like ~30px for no reason.

6. I move the chat every time to the left of the screen. When I start a new match, the team chat is moving to its default position, on the center of the screen.

Please fix. These bugs were reported many times and are still not fixed.

I encountered only 2nd and 3rd :confused: