Another computer connected using your account

Hello Blizzard! I’ve just recieved this error message after ending a game: “you have been disconnected from blizzard services because another computer connected using your account”

Could you pls enlighten me if this is a bug or what is going on?? I have not shared my login information with anyone and have never had this error message occur before!

Could this be the result of dynamic IP address shifting during the match or how do you define “another computer”? How do you determine that this errorcode should be triggered?

Hi there Nro,

This wouldn’t happen just from a change in IP, but rather means there was another login to the account. If not from another computer, it can also happen if you’ve set the Battle.net app to allow multiple instances and logged in to the same account with another copy of the app.

Even if you haven’t shared your login details, you may want to consider adding an authenticator if you don’t have one already to make sure your account is secure going forward. More info here:

Otherwise if you continue to run into this or other connection issues, you can find more info and troubleshooting steps here: