Bug Report - Yrel Voiceline Changing

Hello. As title says, having a quite annoying bug where the voiceline in my Yrel loadout changes back to the default “Faith Is My Mirror” one after every match.

Voiceline I am wanting to use instead is “Hammer Down” and I have to change between all matches (only tested between Quick Matches).

I do not have this problem with the default Yrel skin, only with the Mecha skin. “Lunar Mecha Yrel” to be precise. (Have not tested voicelines with other Mecha skins).

I have not tested this with other voicelines, as I only have the Hammer Down and Faith Is My Mirror ones. This is in the current live version.

Thank you, hopefully this can be fixed soon. A minor bug but rather annoying.

Thanks for the information there Castana.

For bugs reports within Heroes of the Storm, the Developers check on the US forums. This helps with keeping all reports and discussion on such within the same location.

Hello, thank you for the reply and the information!

I’ll be honest I’m a little confused if that means I should repost this thread there now, or if I should just bare that in mind for future posts. :slight_smile:

Hi, Castana! o/

It’s better if you repost the bug report there, since, if other people are experiencing similar problems, we would like them to comment about them too, and this topic would gain more visibility in there :slight_smile: