Cannot get invited into group

I was in game waiting for my friend to invite me. However, right when he invited me my computer crashed and rebooted. Afterwards, I cannot see other friends who are supposed to be online and cannot join my friend’s party. It is reported that after the invited was sent from their side, it becomes the loading icon but I have never received the invitation. I have closed the game and opened again several times as well as relogging my bnet account. Nothing seems to work.

1 Like

Hi! I had the same issue. Somehow I could fix it after I close the game and logged out of the blizzard app. When I logged back in and restart the game I could see my friend. Hope this works for you!

Hello DrHusky,

Please make sure that you are logged into the same region with the Battle.Net app as the game, both EU for example.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hi Kiemmaki, I usually log into asia for the Bnet App on my computer but play on the America Region. Everything works fine for the past couple of years. This issue only has only started to occur now.
I have tried logging out of my Bnet App, logging on both America and Asia for the App. At this point I have also rebooted my computer, reinstalled the game from scratch, deleted the cache file, and scan and repaired my game three times. But nothing seems to work.

Hello again,

Could you try and re-add your friend?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Ah i also tried that. After the incident, I can only see a selected number of friends. Some of my friends who I know are online are appeared to be online only on the Bnet App. I have since deleted and re-add my friend but he the situation remains. I also cannot receive invitation from him through a mutual friend whom is unaffected.

And those friends are playing in the same region as you?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Yes I only play on the America region. I was going to play with two friends but I can only see one online and one with the situation stated above which i cannot invite or invited from.

And re-adding yourselves as friends (so, you re-adding your friend and vice-versa) doesn’t do anything? The friend you can’t see obviously.

And are they ingame friends or friends in the Battle.Net app?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

It does not do anything. He is my Bnet Friend.

And the Battle.Net apps are both set to the same region? As you can’t play with friends from different regions.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?