Cannot install the game

Some time ago the game stoped working completely for me ( version missmatch),
i followed all the instructions i could find online including:
opening task manager and closing update agent process,
deleting battle. net and blizzard entertainment folders in ProgramData,
restarting my computer,
updating drivers,
Setting “secondary logon” to automatic,

Because noone of it worked i decided to delete the game.
Suprisingly battle.net app would not let me so i deleted everything manualy ( battle. net and all the games) and now i cant install any of them.
A window pops up saying Heroes of the storm installation, stays there for some time and then an error pops up saying:
“Whoops! looks like something broke (or crashed). Please try restarting Battle. net and/or your computer.”

I’ve tried all that and it still isnt working.
(had a similar problem deleting the games previously)

1 Like

i have same problems so my game was fine and it was working. Then i unistalled it and i cant install it anymore

Heya,

What you are describing could be caused by security programs preventing access, or restricting connections. Let’s go through the steps to fully close background applications and temporarily disable any security apps before trying again.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I’ve tried your solution and it did nothing. I then logged in from a different ip (friends house) and now it works perfectly. idk what the solution is, just wanted to let you know.

An unusual issue indeed, happy to hear you were able to install the game now though! Thank you for letting us know. :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!