Can't start the game !

Good day! went to the game, can’t run any kind of game that is not started - a quick game draft without rating and ranking game this chipped rating (5 platinum) rating in the game. Instead of the Start button, wait is written and that this mode is currently disabled.
P. s Win 10, game updated, launcher updated, Nvidia driver latest versions. Ran the restore of the game says that game files everything is normal. Reboot the computer and the launcher gave no results. I would like a quick solution to the problem. The problem is relevant all night on 26.08.2019. Thanks.
Wanted to post links to screenshots, but writes that it is impossible to add links from my post.

I will quote a post from someone to what is hopefully the solution for your problem:

"Try and delete the Variables.txt from the Documents\Heroes of the Storm file path. Once done, open the Blizzard Desktop App and click the blue logo at the top left. Click on Settings and from the new window, click on Game Settings. Find Heroes of the Storm, and click on Reset In-Game Options.

Once done, start the game up again and test it out"

I hope this helps you

Credit for the post goes to Kiemmaki

Thank you Kiemmaki for being a very helpful person over on these forums

Thanks a million for your feedback. I highly appreciate it.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

I think the problem is not related to my computer, because I did everything as you said and everything remained as it was

Then why does the game work fine on my computer and not on yours?

It is always either your computer or your internet connection

Can’t start the game either, from last night I lost connection, till now (24hrs) I can’t connect…

I can play Hearthstone though, but not HoTS