Disconnecting from Blizzard services

Hello there,

I got a little problem while playing Heroes of the storm. Sometimes the game just disconnects. I lost so many games because of it already and If it happens while in draft pick it is like i lose rank points for three loses and that is really really awesome!
So please… Anyone an advice? My internet is normally working, tried it on Youtube.

Thanks,
Adu456

Hello Adu456,

The requirements to an internet connection vary from service to service. You wouldn’t notice it for example on youtube if the connection gets interrupted for, let’s say, half a second. For an online game that communicates back and forth half a second could already lead to a disconnect.
You should go through these steps here and run a WinMTR while playing the game to see where the disconnect happens.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hi Kiemmaki,

thank you so much for your answer. Sorry for me replying late a bit but I had to learn a lot last days and I was not playing. And my first game today actually disconnected twice. I clicked on the first link you posted for some advice but there was nothing to help me with my problem even in advanced troubleshooting. I will try to run WinMTR right now and see what is going on there. I don’t really know the program.

Is there any other possible advice that could help me please?