ERROR: You were disconnected from Blizzard services

So I was playing earlier this morning, logged out then tried to log back in and for some reason this error keeps popping up. Tried connecting to US server and I can log in fine, but that’s not much use since I play on EU. Any fixes for this?

1 Like

Same problem here. Connecting… then says you were disconnected from blizzard services.

Got the same issue… Lets hope its a quick fix.

same problem , for over 1 hour , cant log in today

Same problem. This time I managed to log in, sadly no characters are visible, so still can’t play

Same problem here. I can’t log in to the EU or US servers. " ERROR: You were disconnected from blizzard services".

Same here, Earlier today things were fine. Now i get this message, which isnt kinda true cause world of warcraft and forums are working. so blizzard services are not disconnected :slight_smile:

I was just able to get in now, try again :slight_smile:

Yea currently in a match again. Probably a temp hickup in the systems or something.

Hey, I’m unable to connect to the EU server, game says “You were disconnected from Blizzard services.” tried many times even with a manual login I get the same problem.

When i try to log in i get this error message, Earlier in the day things were just working fine. Playing WOW is just going fine as well. Just cant log onto Hots for some reason

EDIT: Seems to work now. …

Same problem here, I just can’t seem to login. I get the same error.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports!

There was a brief outage around the more recent reports for this, though resolved shortly after.

Glad to hear people noticed already and were able to get back into the action!

I’ll close the thread here to make sure it’s not confused with future reports.

Thanks again and sorry for the disruption!