EU servers down? [02/03]

So me and a couple of my friends cannot log on. Anyone else having this problem?

12 Likes

Hey Blizzyx, I’m having connection issues, as well as my friend.

5 Likes

same here it says you were disconnected from blizzard services,also its looks like im online but i cant see my friends list. i am able to log in on Hearthstone tho.

3 Likes

Yeah, same problem here - can’t log authenticate to EU servers

1 Like

Same :raising_hand_woman: I cannot see my friends list on Battle.net neither.

1 Like

same to me :roll_eyes:

Here as well. No friend list, nor can I log in/authenticate.

Same here. We’re 10 friends who planned to go custom game 5v5. Everybody has issues, some ppl can see one another but far from all can see all.

1 Like

Same for me. Are ppl from support going to reply?

So who do I message about getting my ranked points back and my leaver status sorted? =_=

Same here, no friend list and cant log in…

I have the same issue, it’s kinda strange that it affects only HoTS but it doesn’t let me see my friends.

same to me.dont have friend list and cant log in

1 Like

Same here: I can’t log in to the EU server + friends list unavailable

Same here, i cant the game too!

Same here - blizz plz respond. The only message there is that the maintenance will take place on 2nd of March between 2300-0000

Same here, launcher says im “offline” (total BS) and wont let me into the game at all, every other game works fine except bnet launcher, Sc2 and HOTS

Same … cannot login “Error you were disconnected from blizzard services”.

All other Blizzard titles login fine.
Irony … when the one game you want to play for the evening does work …

Yes. We are a gang of 5 just waiting…waiting…We saw that the authentication came back temporarily, buy went down again.

This was tweeted a couple of hours ago:

“We’re currently investigating an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts. #BlizzCS”

Gonna have to keep waiting until they fix it.