Fatal Error - Tried everything!

Hi experts…

I rly need help here… Have the fatal error when launching the game, like a lot of other people i tried everything i could find here and on the US forum. Nothing helps…

I reinstalled twice, updated all drivers in my system, tried window mode, disabled window mode, disabled DVR… what else can i do?

If someone from staff can look up my error here is the code:
36639C07-50DF-4882-9E16-F33901AE8D97

Thx

Hey Corpus,

Please post your System Files so we can have a closer look into this. Go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards as Preformatted text, so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AonFoaJvig0hhBzGGhuFv6bWSkH8

both files here

Thanks Corpus.

Let’s start by by closing background applications. After the restart, double check that there are no other applications active. This would include applications such as Nvidia GeForce Experience, TeamViewer, Discord, Steam, Overwolf and SteelSeries Engine.

You have some Asus Tweak/Overclock applications active as well. If you are currently using these to overclock components of your computer, please set those back to factory default for now.

Before testing, delete the Variables.txt from the Documents\Heroes of the Storm file path. Once done, open the Blizzard Desktop App and click the blue logo at the top left. Click on Settings and from the new window, click on Game Settings. Find Heroes of the Storm, and click on Reset In-Game Options.

Test the game again afterwards.

As a final note, I’d highly suggest to remove the Diablo II bot.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!