Friend List Disappeared

I don’t know why at first… I can’t see anyone on my friend list in Bnet Launcher however I can see my friend list in game then after these maintenance I can’t even see anyone on the game itself why ?

Hello ArthasTLK,

Make sure that you are logged in the same region - if you have your friends in the EU, login to Europe in the Battle.net app, if your friends are in the US region, then simply login to the Americas etc.

Hey there!

I have exactly the same issue. I’m using the same region as always, Europe. When I login into battle net either PC app or the mobile app I can’t see any friends or contacts. It’s like they vanished or something.

I’ve check for updates, no update available for the app or the game. Also closed and reopen the app - same issue. I log out from the app and log in again, select Europe as region and the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hey,

Same thing happened to me, all friends disappeared. I’m playing on EU, both me and my wife, she has all her friends, I have none. She can see that I am online, but I can’t see her or anyone else.

Tried closing and reopening the app, reinstalling it, nothing fixed it.

We are not playing HotS, but WoW, didn’t find anything on any of the forums and thought it would be good to post here.

Same issue, different game. Guess it’s an account issue.

Playing OW and the same has happened to me. I could do with a fix for this, got the game at launch and made good friends through the game and now my list is completely empty.