Frozen at loading screen, can't rejoin

When the match starts to load my game gets stuck at the pre-match loading screen. Once it’s stuck loading the only way to close the game or attempt to reconnect is if I restart my whole computer. I’ve been having this issue for over a week, I updated all the drivers on my pc, checked the connection and every other game runs fine, except for HotS.

Seeing from an older post, they recommend you to update drivers (Which i see you have done), do you run 2 graphic cards? and or do you have one integrated aswell?

They also recommended completly closing programs like Teamviewer, Asus Splendid and GeForce Experience.
To do that you can either go in the lower right corner and close the apps from there, or go CTRL + ALT + DEL, then click Taskmanager.

In the Taskmanager you will find anything running on your computer currently, some of them are needed for the system to run, but if you find known programs like Teamviewer forexample running in the background (Even though they are closed), then end those tasks.

This might also explain as to why it solves itself everytime you restart the computer.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for the advice!
I only have integrated graphics - not the optimal thing I know, but the game has been running fine up until this issue.
Also checked everything in task manager and there aren’t any major apps running in the background, and I don’t have the ones you mentioned either.
Even when I restart my computer I still can’t rejoin the game, I get stuck at pretty much the same point.

I would recommend you work through the steps here, make sure to try the Advanced Troubleshooting steps also.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I did all the steps listed under advanced troubleshooting as well, but unfortunately the issue still persist. :confused:

Seems like a GM is on the case for you, hope it solves for you

1 Like