Game crashes after launch, during connecting. Can't make a ticket

My game crashes when it is trying to connect me. If i cancel, i see it is trying to connect me with the US instead of EU. I had this problem years ago before 2.0. But i was able to connect if i changed the server ingame and logged in. But you removed the login feature from ingame HOTS and connect it to the blizzard app that I am using. D3F284B4-0854-4A4D-A0A6-574EA5AED77B is the crash code.

I can’t submit a ticket, thats why I will use this forum.

As a first port of call here you may want to try resetting the Battle.net App cached files:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

This should hopefully fix the issue for you.

A friend fixed it for me, this forum can be closed.

How did he fixed it?

Hey, I did all of that, and I’ve uninstalled the game, and nothing is working, it shows me ‘fatal error’ as soon as I press Play, what do I do? Please help, this happened out of nowhere, and is going on for weeks like this, I can’t play.
C52D128B-45B6-49BF-9F99-2641E2E4A456