Game crashes on startup

Hey,
Been having a problem recently : when I launch the game, it starts loading normally, and then, before getting to the actual client, closes for no apparent reason. Most of the time it doesn’t leave a message, but sometimes I get a prompt to send crash info to Blizzard (which I have done).
I have tried everything from the forum that I could find, including updating drivers, deleting cache, repairing game, opening in windowed, and deactivating the Xbox thing. Still no luck. The weird thing is the game worked perfectly about a week ago. No lag, no crashes, nothing. The only response I’ve had online was that it could be computer memory, but I’m not even at 50% of the Hard Drive.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day.

This probably refers to the VOLATILE RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM is how this is commonly known) on your motherboard and NOT Storage Space on Hard Disk or Solid State Drives

Your RAM may suffer from an issue so try to replace all of it if you find this to be the issue after further investigation

Hey Shinsei,

How much memory (RAM) do you have available? Have you tried to close background applications to free up memory when playing?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!