Game not launching

I downloaded the new patch a few minutes ago and since then the game doesn’t start. I click the “Play” button, it says “Launching” for a few seconds and then it switches back to “Play” with the game not starting. I check the task manager and no Heroes task, I check the firewall and Heroes got permision to go through, i turn off the antivirus and nothing, I run the exe as admin and nothing, I restart the pc and nothing.

I do have a 32-bit OS (Windows 7) which I think the devs do not support any more since july or august, but I have been able to run the game just fine all these months and if that was the problem shouldn’t I be getting a message like “please upgrade to 64-bit OS before using Heroes”, instead of the game not responding?

2 Likes

Hello Aggelos,

You are right, the 32 bit client is not working anymore as of with this patch. Please read here

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

This sucks :frowning:

Anyway thx for the answer

3 Likes

it is too complicated and not necessary for blizzard

i have a friend with win7 but 64bit and take the messenge for not having 64bit os any fix ?

I have a problem showing that " Unable to download game data from Blizzard’s servers. Please check your internet connection and try again later". However, my connection is okay as I am writing this comment and hiting the play button again!?.

Please try these steps here

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

So, what, those of us with 32 bit windows have to do a complete OS upgrade if we ever want to play again?