Guldan able to use healthstone while silenced

While i was playing in QM as Valeera and silenced the enemy gul dan i noticed that he gained a lot of health and used the animation for healthstone, so i went into sandbox with my friends and indeed guldan was able to use the active not only while silenced but also polymorphed.
But was still not able while taunted or timestopped, and i noticed that the ability didnt grey out like the other ones like it was still usable.
So i just wanted to know if this was a bug or if it was suppose to be this way. So either fix it or update the text are both valid options.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!