Hots is runing with very low FPS

Hi, I’m sorry in advance, if there is a topic for this problem, but I couldn’t find one.
I wasn’t playing HOTS for 3 months, because I had a business trip. Before I go I’ve played and had no problems, now the game is running in 1-3 FPS.
I delete the game and reinstall it.
I lowered the graphics.
Update the video card drivers.
Lunched it in 32 and 64 versions.
My directX is up to date.
I stopped pretty much every program that I could and with only hots running I still get only 2-3 fps.
My comp is with
Intel i5-8400 2.8ghz
8 gb ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

I have similar issue, but my normal fps is 60-80 but at some moments in the game fps drop to 1-2-3 for 1 sec. This is happening since last 2 Hots updates. Before that I played at high graphic settings and fps never drop below 60…I also fallowed all related support links that are available but still nothing helps. Lets hope some support will help us as soon as possible :confused:

My game is running at 1-2 fps from the start to the end. At the same time I play WoW and it’s running without a problem.

Same here. It was fine and dandy until the event ended or so. An afternoon it was fine, on the evening it was terrible, and became even more terrible. Same, reinstall, scan and repair, low graphics, troubleshooting, deleting cache, doesnt make a dime of a change.

Hey all,

From some of the posts here, I can see that you have gone through a few steps already. Please do have a look into the Heroes of the Storm Performance Issues Support Article for me, and go through all the linked steps thoroughly (even if you have gone through some of the steps before already) once more.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hello everyone,
I was looking for different ways to find and fix my issue that I mentioned in this post and I found a solution for my self. My last windows 10 update was at 10.10.2018 and as I remember HoTs had update somewhere around that date also. So I fixed my FPS drops by checking my system files. Unfortunately I cant post a microsoft link here but you can google the fallowing text and hopefully will help you as well :slight_smile:
“System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot”

1 Like

Thank you for sharing that wiht us Executioner, it might help others in the future! :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Thank you very much Executioner, this one actually worked for me.