I have some mounts that is no longer in my collection

Hello, ive been away from hots in some years but im missing some mounts from summer events. its the surf board variety. I heard people have missing mounts every time game patches. Is there a way you can check how many im missing?

We’re currently investigating issues with some old skins/mounts being removed from the game. Currently, it’s still under investigation but with no news to share on the cause/fix.

ah okay. thank you for the answer tho.

Looking at the bug we had with this most of the items/mounts should have been returned to those affected. So yours is likely a newer issue.

The problem is, looking over your account there doesn’t seem to be any missing Surfboard mount purchases. With the previous issue we were still able to see the items linked to the account as well.

Are you sure you’ve logged in on the correct account?

same thing happened to me, I had my mount that I got for gold rank, when it was still a thing, rewards for rank… like 3 years ago, and yesterday I had it, today it dissapread, it was plate horse, red and gold, or something like that, it was shiny, and seriously it was my favourite mount, and I won it, I´m really dissapointed that it dissapeared TODAY, and I can´t buy it again, it is not for sale, it was so unique and now it is gone… what is weird that no patch happened yesterday, so I really don´t know why it is deleted from my collection, but I want it back please, I earned it I won it, it is unfair that it dissapeared

For this case specifically Martin can you reach out to customer support with the name of the mount (look it up on the wiki or so for the name) as this issue may need escalation again to the Heroes team.

Very sorry that you lost this mount.

I also have a weird bug preventing me to use my Diablo “Nighthmare Prime Evil” skin while playing Storm League! (but i do own the skin and i can use it in quick matches!)

I have purchased skins but when I try to use them in Storm League, it tells me I don’t have permission

I have also lost mount(s). Some of my heroes is suddenly reset to the standard horse because of this