Is everyone in QM play abathur or murky?

I don’t remember last time I saw a game without those two heroes.

Murky is pretty rare for me, tho I do see a lot of abathurs. People are probably just playing them a lot

I have rarely seen a Murky player in my games but that’s probably because you can’t have 2 in the same team and there are no more mirror matches.

Is this really true?

No wonder Quick Match queue time has increased so drastically nowadays!

Abathur tends to be a good matchup most of the time, seeing as many games are played without a healer and theres not many two lane maps so for the most part you get a healer and soaker and xp boost in a match without support characters. Aba matches against mediv or tassadar out of whjich tassa is pretty damn bad nowadays. Easier games.

This has been true for atleast a year i believe. if im not wrong they relax this when expanding search when new heroes release as everyone tries to play that hero, but other than that should be true.

Regarding abathur, what heroes do you prefer to play? if you like playing support heroes ( not healers) it might prioritize putting you against such heroes hence abathur

Aba, murky, nova, butcher, varian, kael, li ming, jaina… pretty common in QM. 90% chance one of them will be present.

1 Like

Jaina, Nova and Kael’thas are pretty common so you are kind of cheating in including Murky and Varian.

murky i not see much,
varian, of course, the love for the twinblades is not gonna end as long as their r kids playing HOTS,

they just love to wield 2 swords :smiley:

THIS!

This video is the ultimate love letter to that hero and that build XD

1 Like

LOL… hes reallly good if in the right hands, even with Twin Blades,

1 Like

Twin Blades is actually a great way to play Varian if you know what you’re doing and can play safe instead of rushing into one versus five battles like most people tend to do

The good part is that I have learned great ways to counter Varian due to so many people spamming this build with him and falling into total traps because they thought of themselves as invincible

I’ve even killed a Varian as Deckard

1 Like

haha, i killed a varian as ming lol
kept jumping out of reach n hitting missles.

but deckard? woaaa, tht varian player shud hav stopped playing varian then ahah,
i guess lot of roots

1 Like

I picked the Spell Power talent that Deckard has at level one

It’s surprisingly powerful

right, i just noticed it,
i used to pick the other, quest,

but tht spell power, with reduce of scroll of sealing while u hit enemy with the cube = gonna allow u to hit scroll of sealing again n again and keep it stacked at 40% spell power,
and then taking tht talent where hitting scroll of sealing to 2 or more heroes makes it damage 200% MORE :open_mouth:
i just calculated, 200% more damage alone adds to = 900+ damage at lvl 20.
with 40% spell power, = 1300 damage from a single scroll of ceiling if 2 enemy r hit, thts HUGE lol,
now i feel i need to buy deckard, sometimes he is a better option, in many cases though, but i hav only 5k gold :stuck_out_tongue:

You come play with me and I will make you rich

Proof:

https://i.imgur.com/UHIhNVW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sdsCdta.jpg

1 Like

OMG , i have like, 15% of tht amount right no lol

but well, ur 1552 level. im not even 350 right now :slight_smile:
my time will come too :smiley:

1 Like

I hope so!

Also your time will come sooner when you have more free time and come play together with me

It’s a bit lonely playing alone

yeah, i planned to play yesterday, but had to spend some time at home, some chores waiting for me, so i came late, and then power failure made me stop sooner than normal, hopefully today i play some more

1 Like

Friendly warning : abathur is in free rotation this week, so u might see a rise of bad abas over previous weeks

3 Likes