Just going to say it

Qhira has ruined QM.

Nice one.

2 Likes

balance patch should be this wednesday or the next, we’ll revist qhira then

Hopefully along with a Gold Price Reduction to Ten Thousand Gold too for Qhira

noooooo, i bought her for 15k already, no no no reduction :smiley:

It is always reduced few weeks after release.

3 Likes

haha, i know,
im just teasing my best HOTS frends there :smiley:

Idk if you mean that she’s op or something, but all I see is that Qhiras die more than anyone else

Of course you’d see that often

Because most people currently playing her are the “Oo a new hero I am going to buy Qhira just to be cool” crowd

The Qhiras I have seen usually had about 15-10-2

1 Like

haha, true,

If i had to ban KT n qhira, i ban KT, also varian i would ban, unless my team has some stuns, most ppl love to go 1v1 with varian, ,n try running when its already too late,

but QHIRA is AWESOME :smiley: ,

5 games played in SL, 4 won, but stil learning, shes good though, fun to play

1 Like

I am hoping to buy her as soon as she drops to Ten Thousand in Gold Price :smiley:

WHY?

you hav tonnnes of gold, where u gonna take all that? lol

Also, by the time she drops to 10k gold, the fun tht u can have with her NOW would not b the same, coz of tweeks n nerfs,

But still, even though people complaining a lot… Qhira, will not be a hero that will be picked in higher ranks… shes same like varian, stick to one n finish off, not a huge impact on team fight synergies like jaina, ktz, gazlowe, etc.

But yeah, shes good in eliminating low health enemies, and the more people trying to kil her, the more she gains self sustain, which people do not understand yet… ,

but lets see :slight_smile:
oh, n i had taken pics more than a week ago, but dont know how to show u lol,

1v1 she can kill my Junkrat that is almost full health, when she hits her E and blood damage, a few basic attacks. Don’t know what she does, because I haven’t bought her and the damage recap is not so helpful, but when she attaches I can’t do anything and die instantly. In a team fight I hide in the back and poke with Q, but Qhira doesn’t care, she is so unkillable that she just charges at me with hook or E and kills me instantly and then gets pulled back by Anduin or just walks casually away because nobody can kill her anyway.
Also her damage over time is a little bit (sarcasm) too high compared to Lunara. Level1: With Lunara you can only poke and you have 30 damge per stack of poison (30x3=90 dmg per second). Qhira has self sustain and better escapability (Lunara only at level 10 with ult). Qhira has 44 dmg per stack per second (44x5=220) and also it lasts 4 seconds not 3.

Yea honestly you see Qhira just dive a whole team by herself, get a kill and walk away like nothing happened.

I play quick match and the last few days most games were 5 assasins vs 5 assasins. maybe a bruiser like malthael here and there and in these gamse assasins like qhira (or butcher) are at a major advantage, because they have self sustain. and yes she dives in, gets a kill or multiple kills (eg targeting me at full health - level 10 junkrat has 2000 health and gets some other kills on the way eg someone low health standing close to me) and the she hooks away. usually qhiras escape with 100 health or so, ok so she doesn’t casually walk away, she was wounded, but not enough to take her down. Even if 3 of my team mates focus her, while I am stunned and can watch myself beeing killed.

To HOTS Heaven if possible

I do not care about playing a Hero just because they are strong

Regardless of what people think of a Hero I always find a way to play that Hero even if they are considered weak by many

I save FIVE THOUSAND GOLD just by waiting less than a month!

That is the smartest way to go about buying new heroes

I played against her and I played her in QM up until level ~10

I don’t think she is OP, but I haven’t played ranked yet

EDIT
for example, I played Anub and it came back to me just how awesome this hero is. Stun with Q, charge in with E, W to become unkillable for a few seconds and coccon key target so your team wins the teamfight. Its hella strong. I even play it with beetle build because I think its funny to have an army of ladybugs around me, and its still super strong.
On Qhira when I hook someone and spin, I’m sitting duck. (yeah yeah, she is not a tank I know)

From what I have seen Qhira gets banned in Ranked a lot

She is quite strong in the right hands and terrible when being tried out by the “look at me I have the new hero” crowd who have little skill

qhira dmg compared to other melee assassins is insane, never before in 5000 games I seen this kind of dmg, and most players even play bad with her and still end up with 100k dmg.

I just came out of a game with a qhira with 12 deaths, she still managed 98k dmg.

name any assassin who can do the things she does, it’s ridiculous.

You’ve clearly never been up against a good version of the following Melee Assassins:

• Illidan
  • Maiev
  • Valeera
  • Colossus Smash Varian
  • Samuro

The good ones are EXTREMELY hard to counter

I have yet to see Qhira cause this same level of devastation