Lost account after patch

Since the last patch -10min ago ive lost my account. ive logged in and the game gave me the choice ‘new player’ or ‘veteran’ it has been reseted to zero all char all skins everything.

Need help asap thx

1 Like

Hello Ringo,

Are you logging in to the same region? If you’re certain nothing has changed in your login, please contact our support team.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

this happened to me now!

Hello ALT,

Have you checked that you are logging into the right region with your account? It might be set to teh Americas region by default after the patch.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I’m on the same region. it put me back but not all the way, I lost gold and levels.

Good morning ALT,

The account you are posting here with never had a hero higher than level 4 in the EU region. So I am pretty sure that you are logging in with the wrong battle.net account. If there is another battle.net account registered in your name and yo forgot the credentials, please get in touch via ticket and the colleagues will do their best to assist.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I only have one account and Id need a code to get into someone else’s. I was saving up for a new character. just in case is there any way you could check if there is another account under this email address?

That is not possible. Each Email address can only be registered to one account.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I only have one email address so a wrong account is impossible.

Hello again,

Well, this account has the highest character level 4 in the US region. I can’t see any other higher character in any region.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

so there is nothing I can do to get my account back?

You can open a ticket and give all relevant information and the colleagues will see what they can do. But if the account is not registered to an email you know and not in your name it will be difficult to impossible. But open a ticket and the colleagues will do their very best to assist you.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

it went back to level 13! with all the gold!

What went back to level 13?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?