Matchmaking bug

Same here, none of the modes in the EU zone seem to work. Specifically, I get this message when starting the matchmaking:

One or more members of your party are running an outdated version of the game and must apply the recent patch before playing a multiplayer game.

Me as well, Im also on EU. I tried everything… but nothing works. Still get the same message. Why blizz WHYYYYYYY D: D: D:
Do something pleaseeeee.

please blizz do something ;(

or MS or whoever

game is not dead yet as it can be seen here

1 Like

I’m playing on US Server right now just to be able to play

Yeah, same issue. =(

I have the same issue on EU, haven’t tried other regions. Tried a check for updates and it says it’s up to date

So sad, RIP my XP boost (

lol me too :smile:
desperate hots gamers we are

1 Like

This has been going on for 9 hours with no comment from Blizzard? That’s concerning. I wonder if they screwed up a patch, given the 12th is when the last one happened. It would be nice to hear from Blizzard given how scared people are that the server won’t come back.

2 Likes

Agreed. This is very concerning.

No-one is interested in HoTS from Blizz actually =)

yea looks like eu server not working last 10 hours they even dont care lul

And no matches and no surprises
No matches and no surprises
No matches and no surprises
Silent, silent…

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

The bug happened close to midnight in the US. Since it’s almost 9 a.m. there, there is a good chance that the team responsible for the game is simply not working yet, hence the lack of response.

1 Like

i bet i solo killed you with garrosh and now u cant forget my name :wink:

This gets on my nerves. Some of us still play and enjoy this game and Blizzard does not seem to care. At least give us a response or a feedback for crying out loud.

1 Like

they will fix the issue eventualy but problem is like 12 hour+ delay lul

do we have to wait for a new patch now or what?

I have the same issue there, so I play america serv with latency :confused: