Matchmaking bug

Same problem here, can’t play any online mode

Same, cant play on EU server.

hope the refund the boost time. cant play all day :frowning:

1 Like

Helloooo HOTS can we please have an answer to this thread! Boost is waiting away here. Thanks.

THIS IS just pathetic. all these hours NO REPLY from blizzard , boost time purchased is passing. we try to support this dead game and this is how they say thanks…

2 Likes

Yeah, same here…yesterday way fine except the lag that lost us a game … but today cant even log to a QM

You are a DISGRACE Blizzard!
People who paid for boosts are losing out big time!
Players who atleast deserve a answer are left in the dark.
Same thing happened during your MOP remix and your solution was to SKIP story quests cause you could not figure it out. Do better, be better! We as a playerbase deserve the bare minimum for communication, this goes from hey we are working on it → To dang bigger problem gonna be a estimate of X amount of time to fix!

3 Likes

Is this the end of HOTS ? :sleepy: :sleepy:

Yup, I have the same problem

1 Like

same here, this is extremely pathetic, nobody takes care of the game, neither about the broken community nor the banning system nor about the game in general, I have the same problem and I am becoming really hopeless that something might happen with the game besides that its just dying

3 Likes

Bought a 7 days boost yesterday, dare I hope for a compensation if the game doesnt get up and running today? In general with all the other problems this game have, I will say to you Blizzard exactly what Sandy said to Danny: Better shape up!

1 Like

same problem here unfortunatelly

How cute that hard times brings us together :))

5 Likes

Same here. I thought it was a Linux issue…

1 Like

Same problem, EU servers does not work

I have the same problem in EU region. Hope we will see some progress and resolved soon!

3 Likes

Same here, EU region.

Phew, i’m not the only one. Life goes on i guess.

Same issue still, 12pm GMT on 12.09

They really want this game dead, don’t they? Like not even on life support, but just Concord-level

No news, no updates on what’s the issue or when it will be fixed, 0 feedback…