Missing Toy Portraits rewards from last toy event

I am missing Toy portraits I’v unlocked at the last years toy event. Especially the Plush Unicorn Portrait which was a reward. I have unlocked them all last year. Today I still had the Plush Unicorn Portrait as my current portrait but accidently changed it to another one I’ve unlocked today, now the Plush Unicorn Portrait isn’t in my collection anymore. Same with The Kid portrait, but I only want the Plush Unicorn Portrait back, please.

Hello Spity,

I was looking into the issue for you and I can see the Toon Plush Unicorn Portrait still associated with your account, relog in-game and check the portraits section right-clicking on your current Portrait and selecting Change Portrait. Click on Events on the left and on the right use the search field and write the keyword unicorn there making sure you have All Portrait selected in the dropdown menu near the search field

If the issue persists you may want to contact our support via ticket or live chat

Yeah currently I am using the “Toon Plush Unicorn” Portrait from this year but I am missing the “Plush Unicorn” Portrait from last year’s event :frowning:

I feel you bro… and wanted you to know that the portrait is missing at my inventory too. Already thought I was crazy for not finding it anymore. Had it chosen for a while and after missclicking in the inventory (leading to portrait change) I could not switch back…
It does not seem important to fix but I love that unicorn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you contact the support via ticket or live chat?