Mouse moving bug since november

Hello,
It seems Im the only here one having this bug.
However, one of my friend has it too, we almost have the same configuration.

Effects
In game, my mouse cursor sometime will freeze on a given component (hero, building…). This will last few seconds.

Consequences
The game is playable, but almost unwinnable. I play this game since its beta, and I find it very frustating now. I’m thinking seriously about stopping the game if this bug is not fixed (which I doubt to be honest)

When does this bug occur ?
In my numerous tests, I find out this game is heavily related to big-action-moments. When there is nothing happen, this bug does not occur. Of course, it happen all the time in 5v5 fight (that’s I think the game is unwinnable to me now)

Since when ?
It is since a release of October.

My opinion of the bug?
I think Blizzard introduces a poor performance management in this patch (e.g. a additionnal graphical effect?) and my computer just cannot deal with it. But the actions occurs, just the mouse get stucked.

Why I’m sure this a Blizzard bug?
I tried everything : thange internet connection, even 4G connection, reboot computer multiple times, buying a new mouse, buying a new mouse mat, decrease all the graphical of the game, tried all the available in-game mouse options…

Configuration
My friend and I have the same configuration : macbookPro 2016, 16go Ram, Mojave, last version

To conclude
I’m really desperate. No one is speaking about this bug, so I think this post will not be answered. Anyway, I took the time to write it. At least, there is a trace somewhere in this internet. Thank you for reading.

1 Like

Good morning CaptnSpoiler,

Please check

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility
check if our related game is in there and if the box is checked. If not, must be added and box must be checked.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

HEY GUYS,
This mouse problem is on windows now after the recent update mouse doesnt work properly please help i checked the forums but couldnt find anything…

Good morning RageBeard,

Have you tried what I wrote above?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?