Need new point system

This current is bad.
“Why?!”
Because is not based of % win rate,9 important ratio,achievements(MVP,Bulwark,high % team dmgs,main healer,cluch heal,high xp more…),death ratio.
Long time ago i did suggest different points system (in my old topc this one…

But not same,a improved version…
New is based of win rate and death ratio…
To 65% win rate MM search always players with high death ratio,over 65% win rate search players with low death ratio.
If your win ratio be avarage 50 % will new MM search possible with high %death ratio.
Points will be almost same( like in this my old topic),
New would be or improved vers. is more lose points dependance of how many times die,(death ratio) if you die over 5 times you lose more +200 points( in my old vers was only 200).
To now almost none didnt understand ( 5 years),over 5 deaths means low a chance for win game.
Win points will be same(like this my old vers. in this my old topic).
That why need to rework stats accounts info ,add K,A,D % ratio.

So someone who is getting focused cause he is the hard carry will get punished for picking it? So a tank is getting punished for being frontline? So you want players to stay afk to not get punished so hard because they think game is lost and so on

indeed,if someone player is less careful,would have high death ratio %,and tanks tho.That is point.
If exist such calculate % death ration system,then everyone wiil be matched vs such players which play often with tank class,or with high % death ratio,that mean high a chance for win game or high a chance for win rate %.
Next time rate my idea or tell me what you think,dont talk about tank class which be punished.
That is not point of this topic( about tanks be punished)
I understand you are young gamer,and cant think properly.
If you are high intellected person,then show me or proof it.