Onether topic about game skill and MMR

Will be reworked MMR system based on KDA ratio or not?!?

If someone continue think or astimation KDA stats ratio is NOT determinate who is high game skilled or who is not based on KDA ratio is huge fool!.

Now current MMR not rate perfectly game skill.

For an axample mine current KDA ratio is 6.2 SL.

For an axample 2.8 ;2.9/KDA ratio is really low game skilled player.
If someone gonna reply to me or argue with me about that…i want WARNING you,I WOULD NOT ACCEPT YOURS OPIONS!!
If you not gonna add that Blizzard HoTS team devs…then i would admin you do DONT very well job!.

Too many factors to just look at kd. They could use AI for matchmaking but people were too impatient with it. Current system is terrible, every season is the same. I climbed to plat 2 with 70% winrate now Im in gold 2 with 50%. Joke.

KDA is easily padded. Assuming every fight is a perfect 50/50 coin toss, than the 4man gets a 4.0 KDA and the solo offlaner gets 1.0. This proves that not all KDA values are equal representations in skill. Ofcourse solo laners need to join teamfights, but not all heroes and roles will end up with the same KDA if played at the exact same skill level.

Yeah…agree…can be…

Why think about for numbers a not for % ratio?!:grinning:

Yeah…i know you are disagree and think is not best solution.

I prefer such MMR system than this…
I can gave you 1 axample…
I have one Bulgarian friends who have in past time 12.0 KDA ratio…and he play insanly very well. I so rare meet such players.

I not talk about numbers or stats badding…a % ratio between both numbers!

Right first is for kill a seconds is for assists and deaths?!

First number should be high that secound.
For an axample this my Bulgarain friend who has 12.0 KDA ratio
Ratio for better game skilled players is 70% / 30 %
For medium game skilled players is 60 %/40 % ratio.
For so low game skilled players is 20%/80 % ratio numbers!!

I often inspect KDA ratio of my team…i notices they had so bad KDA ratio and they cant play like this my friend.

KDA ratio stats is a lot from matter dear friend ,especatly if they do often MVP.
For 616171 times MVP stats or acheivement not mean nothing and show who player had better games skill or not.

Over 51611 rimes is disccused that already… and problem is many peoples think with no mistake way or smart way.

Stop think is not better solution.

And stop explain things which i know very well.

And HoTS should rework this KDA ratio collect data into this account stats option and to be saparated 3 stats!!!

What you are offering is worse system than it is now. Current system is working and you can climb up in ranks if you have skill. If you are stuck at low rank you need to improve yourself

1 Like

Until you start reply to me…inspect many GM his KDA cross check it with someone silver or Bronze player and then start reply to me,OK !!!

Yes,work but with based of KDA ratio system will select or match you better .
And yes,im stuck because in B5 where mmr points are really low and stoped play . In B5 mmr points are approximately 40!!!
Do you know how from many try can escape from B5?!.
Because you dont know ,i will tell you FOREVER!! Or over 500 .
I NOT HAVE SUCH TIME.
AND IM ENOUGH TRAINED.
If think such system will not match you with better player or vs better then you are big fool.
Im sure you are too not enough improved player.
Sad sad.fact is you think will not work such system based of KDA ratio.
Problem is in your head and thinking!!
And other huge problem is you stay with yout sh*t thinking and astimation yourself for good player and human.
And onether huge your problem you NOT explain to me with smart arguments why is bad!!

First of all Grand Master kda ratio can not be compared to Bronze kda. Why? Because the skill cap between bronze and GM is insanely huge. Bronze player with 10 kda vs GM player with 3 kda. The GM player is still soo much better with much lower kda. KDA is just cool number among other and that is all it is

Secondly I have to call your bs out. You, Brutalnot, come to forums always pretending like you are highly skilled good player.

Lets look at hard facts here: Brutalnot have over 8000 games and he has been hardstuck all those thousands of games in bronze. Trust me when I say this, if you would be better than bronze, with 8000+ games you would have got out of there.

Hard fact is that the only, the only single reason why you are in Bronze because your skill level is bronze. You can try to make 8000 excuses, blame OP heroes, blame match making, blame other players etc but facts are facts.

Only way you can climb up in ranks is to be honest with yourself and learn to play

Nah, you’re the fool.

P.S. The Rehgar on my silver smurf has 107 kda in ranked (0 deaths, 5 wins). If only I could do that in master… XD

1 Like

Hey silly clown…dont reply to me ,OK?!

If you astimation for high intellected or no thinking mistakeble human,then this is bad for you.

Hey silly clown…

Lisent up now me so carefuly…

I cant escape from Bronze long time ago…
Because MM system was a way difderent and heroes!!
This is huge facror!
And where is your smart explained to me arguments?!

And like you dis said

“KDA ratio is only cool stats”… Indeed this huge problem…like you think and astimation that.

Ok i see,i will stop posting anithing in this forum…because i not want anymore argue with so many silly clowns which are really low gamer xp-ed (all the time
or whole my gamer life) than me.

Where is your argument? How do you explain you got 8000 games and you are hardstuck but no one else is? How do you explain that literally everyone who is better than bronze, will climb up?

How do you explain you being the only human being getting hardstuck at worse rank eventho you claim to be better? You out of everyone, only you?

Also how do you explain that if I go to your account and get you out from bronze, how you explain that? Why I can get out of there but you cant?

Yeah…you are like me…
And next time dont reveal what you are with your negative word “fool” !

I saw you writing response but seems like you understood I am right

Pandagic its not true, if you have bad connection there is no hope. I was bronze 5 with 0 points when I got dcs here n there, even now when my PC crashed I dropped from plat 2 to gold 4. Blizz will give you impossible teammates.

That is different issue. Brutalnot is crying about pretty much everything else but that. So yes Zmaj, if you dc like half of your games it is impossible to climb up.

Not half, few. Try it yourself if you dont believe me.

I did agree with you. That is just simple math, depending how often you dc compared to your winrate

What I mean is, you will have harder time to win because of matchmaking after dcs. Not because you lost points, but because of matchmaking. This season on one of my accs, I was plat 3 iirc, now Im gold 4 on that account. The teammates are beyond terrible. All it took was 3 crashes and I didnt even get leaver status (did lose ~500 points). Pc crashed during game due to amd driver issues. I was 1-12 yesterday. Just trying to get to 50 wins, dont really care.

As far as I know there shouldn’t be any difference matchmaking system if you get DC’s. I have got sometimes few dcs in a row and/or few dcs in a week and I have never noticed any difference in matchmaking. Of course the leaver games can be gnarly but when I que up to ranked its the same.

mine and my friends’ experience has been the opposite, we call it the curse of the leaver