Our login system has detected a change in your access pattern

And it claims to have sent a verification to the associated e-mail address, but there is nothing in the Inbox or Junk.
I can log into all my other Blizzard games fine, and my mailbox did receive the subscription cancellation for WoW. So I know the email address is correct.

So now I cant play any Warcraft characters because I cant justify paying money for the garbage that WoW has become, and I cant even log into HOTS…

I’m off to Overwatch. Let me know when this mess is resolved.

Hello Skedel,

Please make sure your email filters allow you to receive our emails. I hope this support article can help you here.

Please try also completing a password reset - this should help you to re-establish account access. You can do this yourself from your Blizzard account management page or you can contact our Customer Support team for assistance.

Feedback? Click here! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer

As I said, the e-mail is not getting filtered I already checked that.

The password reset resolved the issue though, thank you. It triggered a small update and after that I could log in.

In terms of feeback, I did not get any issues logging into WoW and Overwatch with the old password so I dont understand why I’d get this message for HotS only.
Also note that the error message itself referred to a password reset page that no longer exists. You may want to update that in the game.