Stutter lag with a good gpu

Hi everyone,
I just recently bought a Hp pavilion gaming laptop with i5 9th generation, gpu gtx1650 and ssd 512gb. I installed the game but when i play the game its lags alot in team fights. i even tried to lower the graphics from high to medium but it nothing happend and still lags.
I dont think the problem is from my laptop because it can run other moba games such as LOL and dota on high settings with a good fps around 90 to 120. Also my old laptop which has gtx680m run this game pretty good without any lags.
I will be very happy if anyone knows what the issue is and how to fix it. Thanks.

Hey there Dracula

You should be able to run the game without any issues, so to rule out any other issues with the performance of the game I would advise that you try these troubleshooting steps that usually fix most performance issues.

If that does not work, you can always reply to this thread and provide us with your system files via Pastebin so we can have a more in depth look at what may be causing you the stuttering. :slight_smile:

Hello Nilliarix,
I did those troubleshooting steps but the issue with stutter lag is still there. So i decided to upload system files to Pastebin.
This one MSinfo: pastebin. com/pNk5YAD2
This one is DxDiag: pastebin. com/11EP9JFp

Are you sure the game is using the GTX chip and not the Intel one?

Yes, on the game settings beside the graphics says GTX 1650. I just also add a firewall rule to my mcafee antivirus but still nothing happened. Its strange! because i have heavier games than HoTs but they dont lag. I think it has to do something with the game itself. I read also on the other forums people have almost the same issue after the new healer Anduin patch.

Hi there, sorry to ping on an old thread but “Change your processor affinity” link in advanced troubleshoooting is broken :S