The new hero is a shame

Sad there are still people like you. Arrogants, thinking their opinion is the absolute truth. You can’t discuss, you don’t need it. So I’ll ignore you until you will bring a good counter arguments (Like the other people did here).

1 Like

What’s your problem? I wrote that I can’t remember when TF2 was ever relevant. You wrote it was relevant like nearly a decade ago. I explained you that’s exactly what I’m pointing at. It was relevant so long time ago that “I can’t remember when TF2 was ever relevant” (hint - it’s definitely not relevant nowadays). Then you said that I can’t form a proper counter argument. To what? You misunderstanding me? You singled out few words out of the context and started some drama about something which didn’t even happen. Grow up dude.

You talk about TF2 saying something wrong that you don’t know, and I reply to you: “Don’t talk something you don’t know”. Even Tf2 doesn’t get any update is still played by many people (maybe cus is f2p o maybe cus it is memorable videogame).

The other think you didn’t know was about Quira that they have only the base kit and not the complete hero. Again don’t talk something you don’t know

Again, Mature person with a good Argument, keep going! /Ignore

1 Like

Did you just call her a champ? Do you know what game this is you God damn league playing uncultured swine?

1 Like

Based on what? That they presented her like that? What is better PR:

“We have no new hero to release because of a cut in our development, design and animation teams so we are going to release this one hero which we found somewhere in one of the dev branches.”

“We are still working with a full effort on this game. We made this brand new character for you in a recent weeks.”

Think for yourself. And just remember that each Blizzcon they promised awesome features which then they delayed and silently didn’t release or announced as a brand new thing next Blizzcon. Like the fiasco with PBMM. Announced at Blizzcon, implemented a few weeks after, taken down with an excuse “we taken it down for unrelated problem and PBMM is coming back very soon”. They repeated it few more times and then silently forgot about it and when someone asks about it, they say “yeah we still use it internally and plan some great things with it, but no announcements yet”.

I mean, if HotS taught me something, it’s that Blizz PR team spreads half-truths and lies quite often in order to try to boost the hype.

Another example is connecting rank with MMR directly. It was promised like 1 or 2 Blizzcons ago, then forgotten, then they said during Reddit Q&A that they still internally discuss it and a lot of people disagree with it and then suddenly they added that last patch as a new awesome feature.

Also do you remember how they said that they got map editor ready, they just need to tweak some legal stuff around it? (e.g. to stop people from releasing copyrighted content). Well, I guess that was all a lie.

Anyway sure, maybe this time they are telling the truth, but you can see why I don’t really trust it, especially when all the indices point on Quira being ready long time ago (I think they even said once that they might have some other OC ready, but I can’t find a link to that so maybe I just remember it wrong).

I did not. You misunderstand it and I explained it twice already. It’s still played, but community is shrinking and slowly dying. It’s far from “alive and healthy” game. I mean just check stats: steamcharts(dot)com/app/440#All
What we can see there (unfortunately stats go only like 7 years back so the “golden era” is not captured there) - amount of players steadily drops after small peak somewhere at the end of 2015. There are some occasional peaks, but they are always followed by a drop in activity. It is well visible on a peak few months back which was followed by all-time low. Sorry, but this is definitely not a graph of a healthy popular game. Don’t try to give me your personal feelings and blame me on a lack of argument. What you did so far is accusing me of some BS and using my sentences out of the context in a way which favored you. Maybe it’s time you actually start to use some arguments instead of trying to harass me :wink:

In the Qhira AMA.

No updates and has more Dead by Daylight players (And trust me DbD is more popular than Tf2 and is a lot of far from a dead game, even is a particular game). Again don’t talk think you still don’t know

Unfortunately, but was Valve’s mistake, I mean you talk Tf2 as a dead game and no is still not, even if has no update. You will say cus is just a F2P, but there are F2P with lowers player or dead like Dirty Bomb.

Your arguments were “She is a Blizzard character” (Missing the point :clap:), “she was probably already either fully developed” (And that was wrong, was halfed developed) “I can’t remember when TF2 was ever relevant” (Showing ignorants :wink:) and using Twitch spectators as argumet. “Do you even english?”, “Grow up Dude” (Really good arguments :joy:) .

My answers were to highlight your inaccuracies, and I Highlighted again as you see.

My arguments were clear I gives you a summary:
-Hots is a crossover game and it’s born as is it.
-There are many good heroes from the other universe, don’t need original
-Blizzard Crisis, is a waste continue with original heroes
-with this slowdown, we need the most requested heroes by the community (Deathwing, Reinhardt are the examples).
-This Hero is insult for the most player base (not all) who still play this game.
-They had the base kit. And this base kit can fit other heroes like Reno Jackson.

But it seems you can’t read.

Oh poor boy, I harrassed you? Then complaint me for Harrassment, I’m looking forward to the denunciation from cops :joy:

This is great example of how you pick sentences out of context. Guess what. I KNOW THAT. And you would know that as well if you read the sentence which followed the question: “That they presented her like that?”. You know what rhetoric question means, right?

No point to discuss further if you keep doing this I guess.

With all my arguments you counter it with that? GGWP.

Keep going with no arguments like “Grow up” “You Harrassing me” “Do you even know English”. Making mistakes and talking things you don’t know. But hey you always right even if you mistake mate and even not only me say you are wrong.

/Ignore

“Do you know HoTS team devs…did decide to make all new heroes strong?!”"
( this my quetion is like im your teacher at exam,or trainer,who check how his students learn his leasons :slight_smile: )

Please count to me all reasons…
if you enswer properly,then i would admin you are so smart person and high intellected,if you cant…then …you would stay low game xp-ed players…:slight_smile:

Said it the bronze 5 player, from his main account… :smiley:

No …im not Bronze 5 game skilled…the bad system/ lasser dermite im bronze( i dont care how eate me systwm)…im Master games skilled !!!
, Roskobg…:slight_smile:
" aaa you again?!:slight_smile: "
" Whats up Roskobg?!" :slight_smile:
You contiune lose more games?!" :slight_smile:
a you can count to me all reason…on my question?! :slight_smile:
" if quess my all enswer properly, i would admin better player than me"…:slight_smile:

Yes, it’s me again. Everything fine and perfect. And no, i don’t lose games, because i am something that you are not, and when i said i am tutto finito with Hots, i am. And i don’t play Hots anymore- and that’s from 8 months.
I said it before- IF you are with REAL master player skill, with REAL game knowledge, you’ll NOT be in bronze 5 EVERY season. It’s proven, there are a lot of players that climbed out of bronze to master. :slight_smile:

Wait why do you still come here if you do not play the game anymore?

Old habit, from a time when the game was promising and have future in front of it. Because it’s on English and me & Brutalnot are from non-English speaking country and it’s kind of practice/training for me. And, i don’t like when some1 is at the bottom ( like our friend Brutalnot here, that’s bronze 5), never improves, never wants to try to improve and wants his opinion to MATTER and to be heard and praised from every1… That’s not how the world works…
Edit: In Hots I know where i am sitting on the ladder. I admit my mistakes, i am trying to fix them and to not repeat them. And if i try hard and spend time and efforts in the game, i’ll be better and i’ll improve over time and will have better rank!

Come back to the game

I am searching for partners and I would like a partner who wants to improve themselves and also points out my mistakes as long they listen to my advice too

You will get plenty of English practice with me as I play the game almost daily

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I’ll consider it. Here are few things to watch out next time when you play in draft:
1st Expand your hero pool- you must be prepared for everything- from tank to support/healer.
2nd Map- you should know on which map you’ll play and what kind of heroes your team needs.
3rd Map Awareness- always watch the minimap- if you don’t see the enemy, always consider that they are coming for you.
4th Soak the lanes- xp in early game is important, but
5th dont over-extend- sometimes it’s better to leave enemy minion wave to come to you.
6th. Know the timers of merc camps. And on big maps (like cursed hollows) prefer global heroes- Falstad/Dehaka/Bw (esp. with bribe on lvl 1,so you can take your merc camp fast). And watch about timer of objective- it’s good thing to take those mercs before the objective.
7th. Don’t fight 9.5 vs 10 for objective- poke and delay till your team get lvl 10.
That’s the basic things you need to watch.
I am cool with personal opinion and i think every1 should be able to speak free. But i am not ok when someone tries to pretend he is something he isn’t. For example-i am not a master/grandmaster player and i admit it. And i am doing some mistakes- greed for kills, overextend for no good reason and such things. Here, i admit my mistakes and what i need to work to improve. That’s what a player that wants to improve will tell/say to himself. And it’s cool. But when you pretend to be better, a lot better than you actually are, and there are a lot of proofs around the network that you aren’t right, you need to shut up and start searching the problem in yourself and trying to improve. (not you Xylord, i think you’re cool) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate the advice and I want you to know I own and have experience playing all heroes except for Qhira at the moment

After all the best way to find out the strengths and weakness of a Hero is to play them yourself and try out different talents and play-styles in actual games

I would really appreciate having a good buddy like you to play this game with

I play casual relaxing games quite often in Versus A.I. so there will not even be much pressure most of the time

I play Ranked when I’m feeling serious and I can manage to win there even on solo queue when I really try

So with you all of that would be even better!

I’m not completely happy with the current situation of the game either

But I truly believe this game will never die as long as there are at least some people who truly love the game still playing it

Qhira possibly hinted in a year old trailer (at the end, around 1 minute mark). Remember, Blizzard often hints new heroes in trailers and there is no other hero fitting that picture so perfectly (including the fur thing on the shoulders).

BuT BlIzArD tOlD mE sHe Is A nEw HeRo.

But the person shown in the picture is Blaze’s daughter

And he is from StarCraft Universe

He is the one who smashes that screen too

How can she have grown up to be Qhira when Viper kidnapped her?

Orphea as a one off was actually a pretty good addition. She had some back-story told before her reveal etc, but the mood has clearly been grossly mis-judged by bringing us the overpowered affirmitave action wokeanda wannabe.

Oh and before anyone screams “racist” at me, I have wanted Gabriel Tosh (spectre, SC2) in HotS for ages.

2 Likes