Unlocking temporarily unavailable and no play modes

Hey!
So I’ve been trying to get the game up and running for about four hours as of now. All play modes are currently disabled. My profile’s empty though the game registers my lv as 29. The store’s unavailable. The collection tab has a text at the bottom saying "unlocking temporarely unavailable.
I could whisper with my friend in-game and see my friend-list, but that’s about it.
Now I know there has been several threads about this issue earlier but I’ve tried every troubleshooting guide I could find when searching on the symptoms.

I’ve rebooted my modem and router. I’ve tried switching to internetsharing from my mobile phone through wi-fi. Nothing works. I’ve tinkered with windows firewall and anti-virus aswell as turned it off all together without result (got no other security suite).
I’ve reinstalled the game, scanned and repaired the game, I’ve ran it as administrator. Switching region makes me go through the tutorial again, spawning me as a lv 0 with the same issues.
Is there a general consensus about the issue at hand? Is it common? Some threads explain it as a bug, leaving the OP without a solution. Other posts get a blue answer with the solutions I’ve tried to no avail. For some the solution works, other find an alternative workaround, and some accept defeat and uninstall the game forever.
Thank you for your time
Panzerswan