Unplayable at low levels

Yes and he ( Malf),but with Morales ,chance for won much more hight. Trust me!

YES and NO is like that! But high for " YES".
Ask me i ve played over 2800 ranked games in almost all seasons(from befun on this system).
Yes,exist so many bad players , but exist so many good one(avrage 50 % win rate os proof for that)!.
Just this MM points system is bad.
Need new!
That why i did suggested new type increased MM/MMR point system!.
Yes,is almost impossible to climb up!

Not true. If you are skilled good player you will climb up. If you are not, you will stay at your rank around 50% winrate

1 Like

And which rank are you now?

hey, yup, EU forums r slow,
in fact when i joined forums, by default it was the US one where i started, later i found out for EU , n hav been posting ā€œlooking for partyā€ stuff in here now :smiley:

but mostly, the US forum is active

i guess ur in us forum too,:smiley:

I am platinium 1 currently

Keep up the awesome effort

It is really cool to know that you used to be Bronze

You make Bronze League Players like me proud!

You are so close to Diamond!

What is the highest rank you have ever been?

1 Like

At the beginning of hots I was master but lost that account and took a long break. Now I am back and did some climbing

So how did you lose that account?

The game is just inplayable in general. The game is a joke. Itā€™s a piece of garbage and iā€™m close to quitting again. Out of my last 11 matches, i have won 2. MM is such a joke, that it caused people to quit, because Blizzard are lazy and incompetent. So now it is impossible to get a fair match

If you already quit before

Why in the world did you come back to this game?

1 Like

Perhaps the game improved since he last quit (or he believed it did)
(or) he quit because of reasons outside the game which has since changed?
(or) his anger subsided and he missed the game?

Take your pick, not difficult to come up with a reason.

1 Like

My question was not directed at you

Iā€™m aware of that. As I created this public thread which you posted on, Iā€™d venture however than Iā€™m entitled to comment on questions on why someone would quit a game and return to it at a later stage, particularly considering the derision with which you phrased your question.

Are you genuinely surprised that gamerā€™s quit games only to return to playing them at later stages? :thinking:

2 Likes

I got a little interesed in the last event. And i guessed i missed it a little. But i think i kind of stopped playing again when i had finished the event. It wasnā€™t until i saw a buddy playing the game, that i really startet to play it again

Yes because what you are describing is simply taking a break

Thank you

Finally an answer from the person I actually wanted an answer from

I donā€™t know if it is apathy or really people being extremely bad at the game. I tried playing at an ā€˜odd hourā€™ (around noon ECT). worst match Iā€™ve ever played and it seriously made me wonder why I should even bother logging in again. Map was towers of doom and both my opponents and my own team seemed totally obvious to objectives most of the time instead running around seeking out teamfights in no mans lands or taking camps without following up on the mercs, so the mercs got wasted by minions.

At one point, 2 top altars activated, and I could mount up, ride alone up to BOTH altars, one at a time, and activate them without seeing either my teammates or enemies. Where were they? In bot lane, all of them, fighting in the middle of the lane like it was the most important thing in their livesā€¦

Entire game were like this where my team would seek out the enemy in some random area that had no tactical importance and either go all out while outnumbered, or run off as soon as I engaged (so the fight went from 5 of us against 2 of them to me alone against 2 of them on a hero with no escape abilities).

Was the worst gaming experience ever I had in HoTS, and I honestly doubt the game have much chance in the future with this kind of frustrating experiences, because as the more people leave that actually know how to play the game, the more frequent these kind of experiences will become. Itā€™s already rare that I see anyone else around my level and I can only imagine it will get worse.

ā€œMaster/GM into a Gold leagueā€ - same in HOTS. I had around 70% winrate at silver / gold level (all the way to plat 1, now it ā€œdroppedā€ to 67%, currently at diamond 4).

HOTS is a VERY easy moba to carry, much easier than LoL (I was masters level in both and have diamond+ smurfs in both, so I know both gamesā€™ ladders well enough).

If you struggle to win over 60% of your games, look no further than the mirror for the reason why.

Well thatā€™s a good thing then!

If even your enemies are oblivious to altars then it means you can capture them all and just win the game for your team easily

Take advantage of the situation always no matter how bad it may be

I didnā€™t plan on comming back

That isnā€™t exactly true. To give an example. I once had a match, where our Kaelā€™thas used his phonix ulti on some minions and mercs pushing our lane. It was our first fort. The fort still had itā€™s 2 towers, plus was at full health. This was also before they added in, so that the first fort, would give a catapult at every 3rd wave. Plus the timer for map obj was ticking. Less than 30 secā€™s left for it. I know i donā€™t play perfect. But i have also been matched with/vs people above my skill level. The game isnā€™t balanced and has a horrible mm system