Visual stutter for 4-5 seconds every game at the 7 minute mark

As the title says, every game after 7 minutes experiences stutter for about 5 seconds. Asked some guys in a game today, and one said it was the replay tracker that kicked in at 7 minutes. Anyone knows anything? Any fixes?

Good morning Wave,

I’d suggest that you are going through these general steps here as a first help.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Game stutters after last update, need to wait for fix.

Good morning Nordomus,

Did you try the steps I linked here? If so, could I please get a DXDiag and MSInfo posted here. If the data is too big to be posted on the forum directly, you can use a page like pastebin.com and post the link to it here then.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I know you have procedures you follow, no offence here, but the problem we have exists only in HOTS and only after last update, there is like 0.01% chance something else than HOTS is causing this. I have no problems with other games whatsoever. Look for the problem in game’s code not user computers. What I can tell you is that it’s not lag related, I’ve noticed my FPS drops in regular time intervals, no matter what’s hapening on the screen.
BTW My specs:
i7 6700K
GTX1080Ti
16 GB RAM

Please, add a link to your DxDiag and MSInfo files, Nordormus. You can upload both to Pastebin or to another similar website.
Please check also your power management settings and make sure you are using a high performance plan.

I’m afraid this is not correct - please follow troubleshooting steps advised in our support article, and if there no improvements, please provide the data requested. We’ll do our best to help you, but we do need you to follow the instructions provided. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer