Voice chat still not working

Am having difficulties with the voice chat, it keeps telling “failed to setup (team\party) voice chat channel” for a real long time. I tried all the trouble shooting steps on the forums, including checking parental control, network permissions, port forwarding on the firewall and adding permissions to firewall, I even disabled the firewall completely. Also I would to confirm that the same equipment is working on team speak and discord as well, and it’s even working on the audio testing tools on the battle.net app and in game as well. But am never able to join or create any voice chat (party or team). Always receiving the same message. I’ve even setup a hotkey to switch channels trying to trick the system to try harder to find any voice chat that is available, but the channels are always “0” available. Kindly advise. Best Regards.

Hey HeXeN

As I can see you tried most of the steps advised in the forums, I would ask that you also try or repeat the steps on this guide.
If all those steps do not solve your issue, please reply back to this post with your system files sent via Pastebin.

Thanks Nilliarix for your response, appreciated,
now i was able to do the DxDiag on pasetbin, but for the MSInfo32 the site says “You have exceeded the maximum paste size of 512 kilobytes per paste.”. Taking in consideration that the file size is 4 MB. So is another way we can do this? like an e-mail i can forward the text files to?

Update:
Actually, I’ve found an alternative site, but when I try to post the link here i get a message saying “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.” :smiley:

Hey there HeXeN!

To bypass this you can simply add a few spaces here and there in the url, for example: http :// eu.battle .net/url/anotherurl/

Or you can be a bit more creative like: eu[dot]battle[dot]net[slash]url[slash]anotherurl :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll take care of resolving the address then!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
DxDiag:
https: //privatebin. net/?1125c88d60c00fb9#4zjH2FEGjdSUTqBXacagCf8FSvU6oU38eSg39oo7eQ5Y

MSinfo32:
https: //privatebin. net/?8a7c6be3ff21cb5c#7ASX3Ba7JQ33jfa4iww2ExSS9F1NRyjZJRxU94UxL6XW

Any update guys?

Not sure what happened here and I do apologise for the lack of response. Would you be able to reupload the files to that site and include the links again? Seems the data has since expired.

Instead of putting spaces in the link, click the </> symbol when typing the reply and put the links in there. That way you can post the full link without editing it.

No worries, here you go:

DxDiag:
https://privatebin.net/?c037eae32f84114f#HDuuS6ZsS4Meqf61ryyh5czKTaGur2r6fMTt4KuB3uPM

MSinfo32:
https://privatebin.net/?b954bdf8ef775365#2EW8rBSvugdHygtPSBJn95CpA2TFSTrQ94MnBCKsgp5A

Hey there HeXeN !

Thanks a million for the files!

There doesn’t seem to be anything major going on, the only software I can see that may - potentially - cause conflicts is Team Speak, but other than that everything else seems to be fine. Try removing TS and see if there is any change, if not however please also double check the following:

• First of all make sure that you have the Voice Chat feature enabled in the parental controls settings for your account
  • Make sure ALL the required ports are properly opened and setup on your firewall and router
  • Make sure Exclusive Mode is disabled
  • Please also make sure you run the Bnet app with Admin privileges

If the voice chat is still not working despite all the above, I am afraid the next step would be to get in touch with your provider to inquire regarding possible restrictions applied network side. Certain ISP may block the protocols required for the voice chat to work, but that is not something we can check from our side or with diagnostic files :frowning:

1 Like

Well Felranys, first of all let me thank you for your fast response, really appreciated.

Secondly, I have a slight update. Well, I haven’t changed anything on my end, and for some reason the voice chat now working on “SOME” games, while other times isn’t. I would like to confirm again, "I haven’t changed a thing since i created the ticket. For the additional trouble shooting steps I have already did that over and over before the creation of the ticket. Including the disabling of the exclusive part, the parental control, the ports and the running the Bnet with the admin privileges. Also for the record the TS and the Discord are still here and working fine. I have no idea what changed or why is it working on some HoTS games and not on other games of HoTS. Just to make my self clear, in other words it’s now working, but only on some HoTS games and sometimes it doesn’t. Kinda confusing. :sweat_smile::joy:

some games works, others dont. ( no voice channels available ) it says…
Can u open some more channels Blizz?
This is NOT a user issue… so no need to ask for pastebin poo ! :wink:
Non of a 5 man party, can join voice!

Hi there Steso,

Thanks for the report, though it seems you accidentally resurrected a rather old thread.

We identified an issue with voice earlier this week, though a fix was implemented already which should have resolved this.

If anyone is still having issues at the moment, first make sure you work through the steps here:

Then if it’s still not working, please go ahead and create a new thread with the details so we can collect fresh reports.

Thanks!

1 Like