Account warning broken

Hi,

I had a warning for my ow account that i showed too much abusive chat. Tbh i think abusive chat is way too wide cus i think abusive chat is being racist or sexist and that kind of stuff but thats not what i want to talk about. I know myself and i new that i was toxic but i havent said a word since i got the warning and i now again get a warning saying that i was reported mutliple times for abusive chat. I only said gg lol or just had a normal talk about charachter picks and counters and stuff. I also most of the time turned off my chat so i wouldnt go mad if i saw some trash talk or smth. Is there a problem with the warning system or are ow players just reporting me for no reason?

1 Like

Abusive chat is a a behaviour determined by the player.

So if someone thinks you’re being rude, disruptive or the extremes you mentioned they are within their rights to report

If you’re getting a warning, it means you’ve been reported a lot, in a few games in a short space of time. So one can assume you’re annoying quite a few people.

Just have a quick thought about how you conduct yourself in game, adjust it and you should be fine

Happy gaming friend!

1 Like

they are reporting you for the smallest of infractions.
meanwhile you think “GG Lol” is ok to say, others may not agree with that because you have to think about it that there are very fragile egos at play here.

it doesn’t take much to set someone off, it might not even be your fault, it could just be how they interpreted what you were saying that made them just report you.
wether it was legitimate or not doesn’t actually matter because the report system is an automated system that doesn’t actually look into what was actually said and if it was indeed legitimate or not.

if it comes to it you can take it up with customer support if it affects you and have them take a look at your chat log history and let them determine if it was unfairly made.

but even then i find them to be rather non-caring about it and just say that the system did an accurate job and pass judgement on you anyways.

I don’t think it is “ego” as such.

If they think you are only saying it to troll/be a d!ck, then the report is correct and fine.

Some peoples “banter” is just annoying to most players.

As much as i can see why it would be frustrating to get warnings/suspensions for abusive chat… You have to be reported A LOT to get actioned. There is always more to these tales than the story teller let’s on (mostly because they’ve erased it from their memory)

1 Like

Greetings @Djochogamer,you cannot say gg in the middle of the game,bcs game is not done yet,I saw some ppl doing that ,and that’s belong to toxic category.But saying gg on the end of game that’s right.I always say on beggining game ‘‘Good luck have fun everyone <3’’ and on the game usually I say: ‘‘gg wp everyone amazing game!’’ (no metter do I lose or win) and always get 2-3 Endorsment level after game.Is not hard to be nice,try it you don’t have anything to lose.I hope my answer will help you,best of the all in the future!

being annoying isn’t reportable unless it’s an offense like spamming.
but it’s very easy to see that someone interpreting something like “can you switch?” as something toxic and also hurts someones ego in the process.

1 Like

It’s very easy for someone to report you for the littlest thing, the system gets abused like that because they either lost or hated the hero you played, so they feel the need to report you.

Being annoying is.

As the report drop down calls it “disruptive communications”

But as I said, you’ll only get actioned if you’re misbehaving in multiple games, for a long time

Sadly, people like he above, who have been banned multiple times for abusive chat will always blame “the system” rather than correct what they’ve done wrong.

It’s has a fail safe.

You are not going to get maliciously actioned. You’ll need to be reported repeatedly over many games.

People don’t care about you in game enough to gang up to do that. So clearly to get to where you got, you were at best really annoying. Probably constantly complaining at others, telling them they need to swap or what to play.

That will get you reported every single time.

Again, why are you replying to me when I was replying to the OP, and why do you feel the need to say that. :thinking: Leave me alone, this harassment is getting a bit too much now.

Lol. Don’t gaslight.

You are falsely claiming the system is to blame for your ban. When that logically is impossible. To get a 30 day suspension you’d of already been suspended at least 4 times for the same behaviour. Can’t really blame anyone else but yourself at that point.

Stick to that, not your petty vendetta, gaslighting me trying to make me look like the one to blame here.

You’re “Gaslighting” me by, again, making that assumption. Stop this please, it’s getting out of hand.

I’m making no assumptions. The evidence is all there.

Your general attitude on here. Plus addmission of being banned

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/all-have-to-know-what-game-theyre-playing-banned-but-they-dont-know-why/11233/27

Then you passed it off as “banter”, which would be fine if it was a warning… but 30 days, should have been the lesson you required, the the 21, 14, and 7 day suspensions weren’t enough.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/all-have-to-know-what-game-theyre-playing-banned-but-they-dont-know-why/11233/29

And the final quote that sums up why it isn’t an assumption that people found you annoying… “not my fault” of course, your behaviour is everyone elses fault…

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/all-have-to-know-what-game-theyre-playing-banned-but-they-dont-know-why/11233/31

Now. Just be nice to people. And if you don’t want someone to reply to you, don’t post. As that isn’t how a public forum works.

Stop now, before you get suspended again. My god you never learn. Get help.

Never been suspended. Maybe I will one day, if it happens it happens. I will learn from my mistakes and improve.

But that there is gaslighting 101.

Instead of owning up to the evidence presented you try to turn it round, make everyone question me. Problem for you is, I don’t care. I provide the information for people to judge for themselves, you want to try play mind games.

Just be better.

You clearly don’t Nightwing, because you’re incredibly repetitive, not all there, and a hypocrite. You’re trolling me on that very post, as always. :man_facepalming:

Again. Gaslighting.

Using this false accusation that I am someone else so make people question me. Instead of owning your actions or moving on.

I haven’t even started trolling. Explaining what you are doing isn’t trolling. But then again you’ve proven before you won’t take responsibility.

Keep telling yourself that. Have a good night, friend.

Ok. Just keep on striving for those improvements.

If you won’t own up to your mistakes here, at least do it with yourself!

You will get this warning simply for being reported, regardless of what you say.
It’s the same dumpster fire system as in WoW where mass reports can be used to remove people from the forum/game regardless if it’s true.

There has been cases of people getting silenced on their WoW ACC’s simply because 20+ trolls from a EBG mass reported someone.

Blizzard doesn’t even check whether reports are true, they just auto-silence/ban based on number of reports, so they basically assume, and blanket auto-punish ppl.

1 Like