Back to the ME server's hell

I don’t know what did they change with this patch but wtf? :slightly_smiling_face:
why we can’t block the ME server anymore?

3 Likes

Yep getting connected to ME servers as well, all the way from the Netherlands. (200ms)

Hiya, my forum of “Choosing Which Server You Want to Pay” is being blocked by Blizzards Mods for unknown reason.

I’ll probably make blizzard angry again,
But I am here to update you that they added a new ME server;
All you need to do is to add these new ranges:
To: 15.184.99.99
Tell me if it works.
I noticed one thing is, when I blocked this IP range I get less lag
from 140ms ping to 100 to 120ms
Try to spread my message so everyone can see with the link of my forum.

14 Likes

It worked…you are the hero of this community…no longer stuck on the hellish Middle east server

If I block this IP, it takes me to a Russian server. I don’t know why

There is no Russian servers, only French and Netherlands

I set it:

157.175.0.0 - 157.175.255.255
15.185.0.0 - 15.185.255.255

Ping from Isarel to EU server - 600+, everithyng freezes, random drops.
Ping from Israel to NA server ~170 and playable.
Fix your s… servers, Blizzard, please.

Thank you so much…

Could you please explain to me how can I find the IP address?

I mean the servers game… Just for the future so if they have a new IP address

This is so poor from Blizzard. I just got put in a Middle East server while playing lucioball comp. 150ms, couldnt even hit the ball. This should never be a thing, and players shouldn’t be forced to block ips because of your mistakes and poor game design. Sort it out.

Hi Dayr, I had used your guide and blocked ME servers and was happy playing on EU servers even with higher pings coz you get quick matches and better community. On ME servers, over 50% of my games had a player leaving, probably due to disconnect, power outages or just rage quits, who knows. Overwatch was not fun on ME servers, but your guide helped me “Choose which servers I want to play” like it should be in the first place. But with the launch of summer games, Blizzard unlisted your guide so no one can search for it, closed the thread and added a new server. It is this dictatorship behaviour to take away your choice and then your freedom of speech that sucks. Haven’t anyone learned the lesson that if you don’t fix an issue and instead keep shoving it back, it’s gonna push back. LET US CHOOSE THE SERVER WE WANT TO PLAY.

1 Like

Why did they hide the topic. I swear Blizzard is so sneaky. There are so many EU players having the issue and they wont fix it, and when someone comes with a solution they hide it.

wtf.

Thanks for posting this , ur a life saver !
I think they already know ME servers was a bad decision but because
it was probably costly for them they want to force players into those servers.

Check this out

Thanks a lot man !
It’s working :wink:

i know this might come of as weird but would you mind telling me how you went about to find out the ip ranges for every server (like the ME ones) since id like to find out what to block to block either cdg1 or ams1, ty in advance

You could just do ctrl + shift + N and on top left corner you will see the IP

Hey man just saw your solutions on the server issues, but i don’t know if I have the same issue exactly. I’ve been connected to ME and Eu servers both and I had 30-40 ms in ME and 135 in EU. However, recently even when I’m in playing in ME I get 140 ms and the same for EU, but when I play csgo that connects me to a ME server I get 20-40 ms, It’s not only Overwatch but COD also (battlenet games). Would be great If you have a solution or If I should use the same one u gave.

yeah it did work , thank you veryyyy much you’re the hero

The problem is back , any new ips to block the middle east servers ? :confused: