Bought Legendary Edition - Where are my skins?

I only got one legendary loot box and it had the Junkrat pirate skin in it. I can’t see any other new skins in my hero gallery so where did they go? Do I have to claim them or what?
BTW I don’t play Overwatch at home so I kind of need to know sooner rather than later since I can’t just play when I want.

3 Likes

The Junkrat pitate skin should be avaiable in junkrat’s skin selection menu.

If it isn’t unlocked, then there must be some sort of bug.

No, I do get it showing up in the gallery. I’m wondering where I get all the other new skins I’m supposed to get with the legendary edition upgrade. Because the Junkrat one is the only one I got from the one legendary loot box I was given when I logged in after downloading the upgrade.

If you had the Origins Edition or Game of the Year Edition before, you will not receive any of the skins included in the Legendary Edition. Those items are only available for those who purchase the game from now on. Because the Legendary Edition replaced the previous editions, your ‘older’ game might show up as the Legendary Edition despite not having purchased it. :neutral_face:

Pachimari
1 Like

I didn’t have the origins or game of the year edition first, though. I had the standard edition. I paid for the upgrade and only got one skin.

Ah, sorry I got that wrong. :open_mouth: In that case, please get in touch with a Game Master so they can further look into the issue for you. You can contact Customer Service here.

Pachimari

Ok I submitted a ticket just now. Thanks.

1 Like

This isn’t ok. I cannot get the new items or buy the new edition because I bought the origins edition. :cry: Please give the items to the origins edition players or make it possible to buy it.

4 Likes

Pachimari, so you’re telling me because I had the origins edition before I wont get any of the skins from the legendary edition, what do i get? So I wasted 5 dollars?

1 Like

Correct. You bought the Origins Edition, not the Legendary Edition. Unfortunately the skins are only included in the Legendary Edition.

Pachimari

Bought the Legendary Edition Upgrade and I have yet to receive the skins myself either.

I have the same problem

I had bought the Origins Edition few weeks back… Then I bought the Legendary Upgrade on Nov 25 During Thanksgiving Weekend (for $5)… But Haven’t received any skins so far… Did I just waste my #5?

My guess is that you guys bought a g2a or similair 3rd party digital key, which I presume may cause certain problems when trying to upgrade.

I personally don’t see why you would want to upgrade though, the extra’s aren’t worth it. They add nothing to the game other than mediocre cosmetic skins and a couple of loot boxes.

I got nothing. I upgraded to the legendary edition for 10 euros and got absolutely nothing. :frowning:

I played it for the free week addition then I got the legendary bundle but it won’t give me the skins

Purchases can take up to 24 hours to complete. You can also try to reset your password, that will make everything on your account up-to-date.

Pachimari

I got the Legendary Edition and installed it but received like 5 skins total. Where are the rest and how do I find them?

1 Like

i also purchased legendary edition for my pc, and my skins haven’t appeared either, im a bit worried, as i should be getting them.

Why is the Legendary upgrade still available for Xbox when the default game is the Origins edition? The upgrade on Xbox will give you NOTHING.