Can we get a vanilla Overwatch game?

Didn’t actually read all the responses, but we can have a vanilla one as long as I get a hazelnut chocolate chip one with caramel!

1 Like

Welcome to online games, I guess?

why does hanzo need a secondary DPS ability really?
His normal arrow DPS output is so strong.

Nateson is right in so many ways…

Yes please, all the newest heroes are awful (Doomfist, Hammond, Ashe anyone). All they do with new heroes is nerf an old one and give their ability to a new one (hog one shot was too powerful so lets give Doomfist a one shot, Torb turret, lets make it insane and give it to Ashe). The new maps for the most part are crap, the hero changes they put through all suck.

I swear they are just trying to make the game worse…

1 Like

nah Jeff and Blizzard are just trying to make a game that is both user-friendly and professional, and that’s the problem unfortunately

Just pre-Noobfist would already be great

That was the most stupid implementation Blizzard has ever made, together the concept of melee discipline priest in wow. In practice Symmetra was in SUPPORT (not healer) category because she was giving a ton of utility to the team, like old Torb. Utility by definition is a synonym to support in games, but overwatch community is stupid enough to say utlity = support, support = healer, thus utlity = healer. For the record, the developers were between putting Torbjorn or Symmetra in the Support category and they just chose Symmetra. That’s all.

They are looking for quantity than quality
It is not difficult to see this with the way they balance the game

The player base is already split, those that think they want overwatch but actualy want counterstike / call of duty (just plain straight up shooter . And then those who where attracted to the game of overwatch for it’s uniqueness in that their was abilities so you could outsmart / outplay your oppenent and win even if you weren’t the best aim. They should put vanilla overwatch a part of the arcade mode and see how much of the player base plays that instead of sniperwatch.

1 Like

Blizzard take into consideration that the current state of the game is trash and people want positive changes god forbid that ever happens…they need to push more skins and events and heroes and fix heroes that don’t need fixing to keep up with the ever evolving meta (sarcasm for those that didn’t get it)

I’m pretty sure nobody wants cs:go if you have to play like the guy who puts up a shield, for his team, but just holds this shield for the whole game.

You’d want one in every game.
Just like we want a barrier tank.

I love Overwatch bc of the fundamentals of the gameplay. And how it plays.
What i don’t like, playing shield-bot-watch (no offense reinhardt mains, i know you do more than just that.)

Overwatch provides gameplay options i won’t get in any other game.
Especially if we are still talking about fps games.

To be fair I first thought Overwatch would be like any other moba except its first person.
But i was wrong.

It’s not wrong to play Overwatch and still want to click heads, instead of LMB on your mate.

The issue I see with a classic ow would be, it won’t be balanced like, for real. Widow would be overpowered.
Mccree too
Flanker again no counter except aim, not that i’m against it.

And if we need to select a patch…
It starts to be stupid.

I’d like it more if the seasons would change.
Like between the season, the meta gets a little tweak. So the loser heroes of that meta might have a better shot. Without pushing other heroes into uselessness…

(would be fun to have the early days playable, maybe even patch levels to choose from)
But i first want that the time gets put into the live game.

Btw why can’t they try to implement the ptr into an arcade (perma arcade) then players actually test actively and blizzard gets more data…

I want to have the opportunity to play Mccree, 76, Tracer without being a burden on my team but at the same time have some effetive on the winning chance,is this too much to demand from a game that advertises itself as a FPS game and not a MOBA game?

1 Like

Finally someone that writes that they are sarcastic
since I’m not psychic and can’t see you through the screen

nah i think Blizz just want 2 have everything, which I think is a little too optimistic about them

I guess that’s true too

It would be kinda fun to have a “throwback Thursday” or something. Like an arcade game with “old-school” abillitys.

3 Likes

I’d love to see them do this around the anniversary event - give us old school overwatch in arcade mode

1 Like

Trowback thusday, with pathc 1.0.0 will be a bliss, like ill play the heck out of it, like an overwatch without Brig really sounds like a must at this point.

1 Like

They could simply add it in arcarde like Mystery Heroes.